Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Traveling From Point "A" To Point "C". My Concept Of Time Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling From Point "A" To Point "C". My Concept Of Time Travel (323 Views)

Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling From Point "A" To Point "C". My Concept Of Time Travel by VenusEAGLE: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hi, am VenusGOLD. I think I have found a good theory to design time travel.
Time travel is not the movement of matter from point A to point B but the movement of matter from point A through port B to point C.
Today is Thursday September 6th 2018. Let's say you bought a wrist watch on September 7th at 6 o'clock pm. Then you observe the moment in terms of your time, North west direction of the wind and the position of the sun. Then after 3 to 4 days interval you go to the same spot you bought the wristwatch first time and sell it at the same or higher price. That will be 10th or 11th September 2018.
Whoever will buy the watch from you will tell you he has seen you before. The buyer might even swear he knows you. It sounds like magic but it isn't.
This is the movement from point A through port B to point C
More explanation will come up on the timing, north west direction and other elemental bodies involved subsequently
Re: Traveling From Point "A" To Point "C". My Concept Of Time Travel by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is this an attempt at a joke?
Re: Traveling From Point "A" To Point "C". My Concept Of Time Travel by VenusEAGLE: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earthbound:
Is this an attempt at a joke?
far from it. But it's the simplest but complicated form of travel
Re: Traveling From Point "A" To Point "C". My Concept Of Time Travel by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
VenusEAGLE:
far from it. But it's the simplest but complicated form of travel
I still can't comprehend it. When there's an actual machine prototype, let me know and I'll get you the funding.

(1) (Reply)

Directions / The Notre Dame Cathedral / Maseko,Who Was Set To Be First Black African In Space,Dies In Motorbike Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.