Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai (51351 Views)

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by oloriLFC(f): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2018
They neeed the break expecially the wife and maybe the Idibias talked them into it yet Some Nigerians and their warped sense of reasoning are saying nonsense. So because he is a celebrity and his child died, it means he had used the boy for rituals? That is why the country is moving in circles, no going forward. Our thinking should change. Everything is not rituals. Goan do your own na abi dem hold you? Mtcheew. That one said she'd still be mourning after 2 months. If u Iike mourn for a year, the dead is gone and won't return.
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by sowanbe: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2018
To my own understanding about ritual, it might be a renewal sacrifice for his fame and money..
michael142:

Yes I doubt you. Dbanj and 2face have both exceeded their 10 years reign there is no coming back.
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by mhizclair(f): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2018
future husby were r u ooooo...... cnt wait to go on baecation with u
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by J2381: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Some people will doubt you....
like seriously, you believe him?
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by MENTORCH(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2018
PenisCaP:
Since dbanj used his son for money or fame ritual, he has been very happy and active on social media.
Dude planned everything down and travel to U.S
To wait for the news.. "If u kbow u know"
But Na only God go punish him.

For those that doubt me save this comment and watch how his career will come back to life again in few months time with more fame

Story upon story, which money ritual. If you sing nonsense in Nigeria no matter the ritual you can’t blow o!
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by chiizworld(f): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Stop making callous comment.... Its too much for a joke
Tuface and wifey might had offered the duo a trip for relaxation to help get over dia worries

PenisCaP:
Since dbanj used his son for money or fame ritual, he has been very happy and active on social media.
Dude planned everything down and travel to U.S
To wait for the news.. "If u kbow u know"
But Na only God go punish him.

For those that doubt me save this comment and watch how his career will come back to life again in few months time with more fame
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=70967459]" Suddenly" by D'Banj.

My NYSC neighbour used to play it from morning till night undecided

I eventually fell in love with it and it is my favourite of his with "Oliver Twist"

D'Banj is going for gold..... not Olympic gold ooo wink

Clue : 1st pix
[/quote

SUDDENLY still my favorite song from Dbanj till date.
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by Bitterleafsoup: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
J2381:
like seriously, you believe him?
If I did not have personal experience I would say the same as you.....
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by J2381: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
If I did not have personal experience I would say the same as you.....
wow. would have loved to hear about it though.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by Bitterleafsoup: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
J2381:
wow. would have loved to hear about it though.
Okay it will have to be in the Romance section under $exuality.
Re: Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai by J2381: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Okay it will have to be in the Romance section under $exuality.
alright. gimme a mention when you're ready, okay. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / Belinda Effah Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Lady Wearing Fake Bum Pad In US / Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.