Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 (38973 Views)

Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Tacha's Cleavage-baring Outfit To AMVCA 2020 Nominees Party. Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
neweraomo:
I wan f*ck tonight,I beg who go dash me money to carry olosho cry

Buy Vaseline, if you no get money for that one use soap

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by amazon14: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nonsense, it didn't change the fact that was a giant bird.
I am sure is still laying eggs
Nobody should quote me abeg
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by bobokeshington: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
so on point
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by smart3856bwge: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ff

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by oyenathy: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
amazon14:
Nonsense, it didn't change the fact that was a giant bird.
I am sure is still laying eggs
Nobody should quote me abeg

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by AmiableG: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Ugly black bambam bilo, see her face like monkey wey thief banana

Are you handsome?
Lol
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by neweraomo: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

Buy Vaseline, if you no get money for that one use soap
Vaseline crew..I see you ma niqqa grin
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
How someone will just wake up one day and start dreaming up imaginary haters for himself beats my imagination.

On top wetin, e dakun?

My personality is not for everyone , so is my response .
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is it true you sell memory cards in traffic?
Airforce1:

Go back and read the modified comment you quoted .

Dude , I've worked hard all my life .. and telling people on how it went down is not boasting, it's called "Reality Flashing".
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Is it true you sell memory cards in traffic?

Ignore that made up thrash ...
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

My personality is not for everyone , so is my response .
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Stallion93(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
But she's not Rihana or Lady gaga now
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
amaniro:

are you the real Airforce 1 that always boast of girls and his wealth

Is he Davido or Wizkid
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
I hereby forbid you from quoting me in future .
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Otugo007(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Amagite:
Former big brother Naija housemate and singer, Teddy A has reacted to his lover, BamBam's 2018 AMVCA dress which got everyone talking.

According to Teddy in an interview with Wazobia TV, 'Nigerians need to open their mind and their head to understanding the concept of fashion in entertainment'.

"First of all, it's a fashion statement. If someone like Rihanna or lady Gaga wore it, they'd have said fashion icon.

Nigerians need to open their minds and their heads to

understanding the concept of fashion in entertainment.
"

Watch video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/teddy-a-reacts-to-bambams-controversial-amvca-2018-dress.html

Idiots

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by darlenese(f): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm Airforce 1 the most hated Nairalander of all time .
why I'm so hated still remains a mystery.. but it's Ok

it is because of your music career that u were using to disturb us then,

u Don hammer now?
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
darlenese:

it is because of your music career that u were using to disturb us then,

u Don hammer now?

How could you hate me over my own headache ??

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

I hereby forbid you from quoting me in future .
So if na real life, you go say make i no talk to you again for my life

Anyway... As you wish, bruh.
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Akpacha(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Choir gal that wanted to hide and do it in toilet, forgetting God sees everywhere.
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
So if na real life, you go say make i no talk to you again for my life

Anyway... As you wish, bruh.
I don't associate with people with so much negativity... So always act like I don't exist .. don't quote me

I hate you with so much passion.
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

I don't associate with people with so much negativity... So always act like I don't exist .. don't quote me

I hate you with so much passion.
Lemme first laugh in swahili..... Hate me with so much passion? How can you be so tasteless and tactless.

No offense meant, but anyone that doesn't like me has a bad taste in people
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Akpacha(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
neweraomo:
I wan f*ck tonight,I beg who go dash me money to carry olosho cry
such a dangerous adventure! Don't try it.
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lemme first laugh in swahili..... Hate me with so much passion? How can you be so tasteless and tactless.

The highlighted almost got me rolling on the floor in laughter ...

Are you Kiki osibanjo or Zara Buhari ?

For all I know , you're a hater and i will advice you stay your lane henceforth.
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

The highlighted almost got me rolling on the floor in laughter ...

Are you Kiki osibanjo or Zara Buhari ?

For all I know , you're a hater and i will advice you stay your lane henceforth.
Okay... I'll stay in my lane henceforth.

Not like being in ur lane pays my bill or something.
#scoffs
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bambam looks amazing
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay... I'll stay in my lane henceforth.

Not like being in ur lane pays my bill or something.
#scoffs

Scoffs kill you there

Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Tblesd: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I wanted to attack ur personality cos of ur ugly word but I chose to reverse it cos ur problem is not bambam. U need joy in ur life cos I don't know why u hate someone u don't know . God help u
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by sketcherJ(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:

bad taste in people?

oooh please, you ain't so much hot in the face.. ugh! I will pass
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
sketcherJ:

bad taste in people?

oooh please, you ain't so much hot in the face.. ugh! I will pass
Aint so hot in d face you say?
That's a make-up less face you looking at buddy.

In having bad taste in people, i wasn't even refering to my facial beauty.

But now that you seem to swerve in that direction, you wanna see my fully made up face and still tell me you'd pass?
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Nwaoma14(f): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please can you create an animal?
Immaculatesnow:
Re: Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 by Emytini(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bros if she wants to emulate those you call names fine but make she copy well thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Davido Causes Traffic Jam In Ghana As Fans Go Gaga For Him - ( Pics,vid) / Odunlade Adekola In Commissioner Dayo Adeneye (D1) Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.