Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Looking For An Engineering Firm To Do Apprenticeship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For An Engineering Firm To Do Apprenticeship (201 Views)

The Following Positions Are Open In My Engineering Firm / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / Graduate Jobs In An Engineering Firm In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Engineering Firm To Do Apprenticeship by Slickbishop(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
I will be very glad if someone can recommend me to any Engineering/electro-mechanical firm around Ikeja,Iyana Ipaja and environs.I am a graduate of industrial Mathematics with an appreciable yrs of experience in teaching and marketing.But I have been nursing the idea the idea right from birth to study engineering,but one thing led to another and I found myself reading industrial Mathematics.I don't get satisfaction teaching but only do it to put food on table.I have found a private contractor firm at gbagada,but the director asked me to rent a place around gbagada,bariga and environs before he would get me inducted in his firm.He is a contractor who does servicing and overhauling and sales of machinery and plants and transformers.I lost the offer owing to the fact that I could not get to afford a place.My dream is to acquire viable skills as an electro-mechanical engineer.Finally,I will be of utmost appreciation and be highly indebted to anyone who could recommend me to any of such firm around Ikeja or Iyana Ipaja or egbeda and environs

(1) (Reply)

Professional Home Tutor / If You Need A Private Home Tutor For Your Kids In Warri, Pls Get In Here / Graphic Designer Intern Vacancy In Ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.