Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Blocking thread suggest delay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blocking thread suggest delay (694 Views)

Glo Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN Has Restored / Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life / PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocking thread suggest delay by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't know which section to post this. Moderator please kindly move it to the right section.

Please seun I want to suggest a delay of 3 to 5 minutes on every new thread created before comments are allowed. This will allow people who have accurate and important comments about the event to share information and opinions.
It will also help guide every comment to be consice and in line with the topic.
It will also reduce the issue of people booking space or buying land just to be first to comment.

Reading post before commenting will bring about informed and constructive arguments. Regardless, I believe nairaland.com is a good place to be. And I have been here since 2009
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by milemimi93(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
I don't know which section to post this. Moderator please kindly move it to the right section.

Please seun I want to suggest a delay of 3 to 5 minutes on every new thread created before comments are allowed. This will allow people who have accurate and important comments about the event to share information and opinions.
It will also reduce the issue of people booking space or buying land just to be first to comment.

Reading post before commenting will bring about informed and constructive arguments. Regardless, I believe nairaland.com is a good place to be. And I have been here since 2009

Even if you block a thread for 48hrs before allowing comments, people will still come after that 48hrs and post off topic comments. People will still not read the post before commenting.
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by EbukaHades10(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Happy Christmas
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by teflonjake(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin this is nairaland
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Happy Christmas
naa them be this
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by bedspread: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:

@Bolden

Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol bedspread laugh freely but I think the idea I proposed is valid
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by Zanzibar1: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Blocking thread suggest delay by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Akanistic good afternoon sir. I would have be replied you on that my main Thread but I am not happy with the thread.
Thank you so much for your advice.

I will like to pm you for some guidance

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid While Reading News Online / 1xbet( Withdrawal Issue) / Infinix HOTS4 3GB 32GB Dream It, Own It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.