Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life (1767 Views)

5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / How To Find The Best Managed Forex Accounts - Watch And Track Your Progress Onli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life by gooforlsifh: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
INTRODUCTION

In life, there are certain things that should be kept as a secret even if for some time. There are times when something might happen to us but we still have to keep it a secret because not everybody is actually happy with our success in life. Some people don’t prosper because they have d said something they were not supposed to say, what are these things? You might ask.

Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life

NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ARE USED SOLELY FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES.

In this article, we would be looking at 4 things that we are not supposed to tell other people if we want to succeed in life.

1.Do not reveal all the sources of your income to everyone:

Most people do not heed this point and have faced serious failures as a result. As a person, we all have those who eager to bring us down and the more they know about us, the more they can harm us. Letting such a person know about all the sources of your income will only aid them in implementing their plans on attacking and destroying all the sources of your income.

2. Never reveal your plans to people:

Never tell anybody your plans, especially if that person does not have a part to play on it. I remember one time when I was trying to raise capital for my business, I drafted my business proposal and submitted it to a big business investor in my area for financial help but instead of helping me, he went ahead to carry out my plan as his own and for his benefit. So it is not advisable to always let people know what you plan or think of because they might steal your idea and claim ownership of it.

READ MORE HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/dont-tell-people-these-4-things-about-you-as-it-can-delay-your-progress-in-life/

Re: Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life by PCSI: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
gooforlsifh:
INTRODUCTION

In life, there are certain things that should be kept as a secret even if for some time. There are times when something might happen to us but we still have to keep it a secret because not everybody is actually happy with our success in life. Some people don’t prosper because they have d said something they were not supposed to say, what are these things? You might ask.

Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life

NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ARE USED SOLELY FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES.

In this article, we would be looking at 4 things that we are not supposed to tell other people if we want to succeed in life.

1.Do not reveal all the sources of your income to everyone:

Most people do not heed this point and have faced serious failures as a result. As a person, we all have those who eager to bring us down and the more they know about us, the more they can harm us. Letting such a person know about all the sources of your income will only aid them in implementing their plans on attacking and destroying all the sources of your income.

2. Never reveal your plans to people:

Never tell anybody your plans, especially if that person does not have a part to play on it. I remember one time when I was trying to raise capital for my business, I drafted my business proposal and submitted it to a big business investor in my area for financial help but instead of helping me, he went ahead to carry out my plan as his own and for his benefit. So it is not advisable to always let people know what you plan or think of because they might steal your idea and claim ownership of it.

READ MORE HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/dont-tell-people-these-4-things-about-you-as-it-can-delay-your-progress-in-life/

Rookie blogger.

Post everything here.

Nkita

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell People These 4 Things About You As It Can Delay Your Progress In Life by LikeAking: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

Rookie blogger.

Post everything here.

Nkita

Him no go chop?

Click make him get small money abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Approves More Roads, Scholarship Scheme In Akwa Ibom / Brain Teaser... What Is A Lie? / 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.