Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,434 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Reasons Why I And Other Eket Entertainers Were Arrested By The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reasons Why I And Other Eket Entertainers Were Arrested By The Nigerian Police (411 Views)

5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released / South African Brothel Where Nigerians Were Arrested, To Be Demolished. Photos / Two Men Slept With A Boy In Imo And Were Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I And Other Eket Entertainers Were Arrested By The Nigerian Police by rasebbyblog: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
REASONS WHY I AND OTHER EKET ENTERTAINERS WERE ARRESTED BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE EKET DIVISION - RAS EBBY ONYEMAECHI

Early afternoon of Sunday 2nd September 2018, President General Friends of Good Governance Akparawa Udofia Ekpeyo was arrested alongside his members at Precious World Resorts Ltd behind Mobil Airstrip Eket Akwa Ibom state while holding a meeting to organised for the Students Mass Rally for Gov Udom, Nse Essien and others promising aspirants come 2019 election.

According to the source who's identity remain unknown made it clear to our reporter that on that very day of the arrest that one Mr Samuel who is one of the Akwa Ibom Youth Leader from Eket noticed the group and as well listen to some of the minutes of the meeting and then decided to call on the Nigeria Police Force for the arrest of the members of the group claiming that the group is not a social nor a political group but rather a cult group.
However,it is believed that Mr Samuel is a PDP core member who is secretly working for the All Progressive Congress APC and also seeking the lease of Precious World Resort to Himself.

read more;

https://rasebbyblog..com/2018/09/reasons-why-i-and-other-eket.html
Re: Reasons Why I And Other Eket Entertainers Were Arrested By The Nigerian Police by Ikpewe: 3:03am On Sep 07, 2018
MAKE UNA ENTA10 INMATES NAHW

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I And Other Eket Entertainers Were Arrested By The Nigerian Police by Bluezy13(m): 5:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Maybe it's a cult group.

Why would someone...one of your own ... call the police on you after listening to your minute and meeting. Still doesn't justify that he was a spy.

(1) (Reply)

Most Allegations of Sexual Harassment are False. / . / Man Ordered To Do Frog Jump For Blocking The Bike Carrying A Soldier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.