Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? (1231 Views)

Google Chrome: How To Scan Your Computer For Malware With Chrome Browser / Google Chrome: How To Scan Your Computer For Malware With Chrome Browser / Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by emmalexdboy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
I get the error: "This site can't be reached" when browsing with Google chrome. How can I fix this? I'm using the updated version and have been browsing with it but this issue just recently started.

Anyone having this issue too? How did you deal with it?
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by swiftysam: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
ur connection is weak, try using a faster network and u won't experience it again.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by 10mobile: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by emmalexdboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by emmalexdboy(m): 2:00am On Sep 09, 2018
I use MTN and it goes well other browsers
swiftysam:
ur connection is weak, try using a faster network and u won't experience it again.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by fadavis(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
If your chrome browser is giving you language issues click here to learn to change chrome browser language on PC and also learn to copy and paste on mac

Source: Techfactor
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by NataMartens: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
If I met such message in my browser I try to clean chrome cache. If it doesn't work I always read this article this site can't be reached. There are 8 ways to fix this.
Moreover, they are well explained and very understandable for everyone.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? by Hollumedeyyyy: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why my chrom browser reload anytime I go back to the page, even in 1 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? / Jc04 And Jc03 Batteries Are At A Wholesales Price If You Buy In Bulk / Free Microsoft Usb Drive Teaching Windows Licensing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.