Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card (1229 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Jamb 2014/2015 Utme Scratch Cards Now On Sale, Forms And Registration Procedures / Imsu 2011/2012 Post Utme Scratch Card Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card by tirex(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2010
I'll be travelling to ife tomorrow since no bank in Lagos wants to sell the forms..I wont be collecting money form anybody.But I'll be the one filling the forms for you,since you can only register once.so i wont give you the print out unless you pay,I'm sorry guys,its the only security i have,in case of some people who decide not to pay after I've bought the scratch cards.I'll be needing your jamb reg no and full name.Also i wont be charging an outrageous amount!
Re: Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card by Katecool(f): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ snakeadmin
Hi,
Pls i've being trying to register for 2010 oau postume screening exercise but not going through. Kindly help

Thanks
Re: Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
I will wish to warn all of u seeking admission to OAU to be wary of who u report your worries to , in this site. Engr. Segun cannot be an H.O.D in OAU because OAU does not run a faculty called Management Science or Engineering. All these people such as the above, are all fraudsters parading as geniune helpers, seeking for an unsuspecting, gullible person to devour. I am a student in OAU and i cn tell u that the only geniune person who can attend credibly to your problems, is Muyeskin. Go to his thread which already is existing and get solutions to your questions. I am a beneficiary of his ingenuity, in this regard.
Re: Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card by tirex(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
I called Muyeskin,even he doesnt know where to buy the form in Lagos, Nigerians due to over securing themselves eventually fall into the hands of fraudsters.Imagine after i bought a scratch card for a guy here on nairaland,he's nw telling me that he's already filled the form yesteday.Well whoever wants to buy a scratch card should call me,We'll both go the cafe then fill it before he/she pays!.Is that alright?
Re: Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card by tirex(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2010
I still have one scratch card 4 sale..We cud arrange a meeting at a cafe,Then whoever is buying it,will be able to confirm its authencity before paying.
Re: Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card by oj1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
plzzzzzzzzz, where do u all buy ur scratch card

(1) (Reply)

Get Prepared For Ur Post Jambutme Screening Exams, By Posting Ur Difficult Exam Question Here. / Ansti/ Daad Int. Postgraduate Scholarship For Nigerians Students 2011 / University Of Ibadan Dlc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.