Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Girls In The House Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Girls In The House Check This Out! (1559 Views)

Sales Girls In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In The House Check This Out! by ronique: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2007
Client Service Executive Jobs

Wanted for immediate employment

SALARY SCALE:

N2.4 million/annum (1st 6-month)

N6 million/annum (Post probation)

Salary includes Cash and Trade Credit Elements

Ideas and Solutions is a fast growing ideapreneurship organization, with an excellent world class working environment, world-class business concepts, very attractive remuneration offers and unlimited business opportunities for personal and business minded individuals. The individual we want must meet or exceed the criteria below:

EDUCATION: Minimum of HND/BSc in any field.

COMMUNICATION: Must be an eloquent & excellent communicator

DISPOSITION: Calm and confident, cheerful & very intelligent

HEIGHT: At least 5.7th LOOKS: Stunningly beautiful

LEARNING PACE: Ability to memorize a 100-page book in 24 hours (I.O.W Ability to learn very fast)

HOBBY: Reading and other activity

Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria!!

Interested and qualified candidates with relevant qualifications should within the next one week submit

1.                   A hand written application letter

2.                   CV

3.                   A recent passport photograph to:

The ADMIN MANAGER

IDEAS & SOLUTIONS Ltd

65c Opebi Road (by Salvation Bus Stop)

Ikeja, Lagos.

posted by JobSearchNigeria @ 5:08 AM   0 comments   

Friday, March 30, 2007
Check out www.jobsearchnigeria..com
Re: Girls In The House Check This Out! by Ruchidave: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ Ronique,

thanks a great deal for ur post. I want u to know that i applied and got a call from them today for an interview on 7th april by 12 noon.
Venue of d interview is the ideas and solutions office in Opebi. But my problem is that i dont have the slightest idea on wat prparations to make for the interview.

Pls anyone who has an idea on wat to study or wat to expect should tell me.

Thank you nairalanders,,, u guys are the best.
Re: Girls In The House Check This Out! by cutey23: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2007
oh my God @ 'Stunningly beautiful' req!!! lol, its obvious what they need us for! Go into the interview with an open mind, but expect the usual marketing offer, use what you have to get what you want,
Re: Girls In The House Check This Out! by nkoseyem: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2007
hi dear sorry, 4 the ideas and solutions ltd is it late to summit? cos i just got the information i guess 2day is ur interview all d best just be positive about it u are favored pls kindly reply when u are tru wit the interview.
Re: Girls In The House Check This Out! by Ruchidave: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2007
Hi Nkoseyem,

I went for the interview today, it was a personal assessment and it was written. General questions on your personality,where u see yourself in 5 years and some questions on d position applied for. i guess they will choose best from us b4 the oral interview is conducted. But i still dont know exactly what d company is into. please anyone who knows should fill me in, i am dying to know. And i also dont know if they are still accepting Cvs maybe u should give it a try,,,u never can tell.

One love y'all.
Re: Girls In The House Check This Out! by angelstone(f): 4:39am On Apr 08, 2007
well well well i wonder why a B.A. is never considered when it comes to marketing jobs did u guys for once not think we might know one or two tins in it even have better experience i studied theatre arts and management was one of our basic course which i enjoyed so much.we where taught how to sell our selves(not sex wise but our talent) and our production(MARKETING). we got sponsors, did our own publicity and adverts; taught marketing strategies which we applied to our daily lives. i once worked in a company known now for importing and selling the most popular energy drink in nigeria and i can boast i was amongst one of their best marketers even though i was employed as an events planner.pls consider this and give room for those who can excel in what they enjoy doing than those who u feel cos they read the course they know better.thanks
Re: Girls In The House Check This Out! by Ruchidave: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2007
@angelstone,

just becos u saw bsc and Hnd doesnt mean a B.A wont be given audience. I have a B.A in Theatre arts too and i applied for the position above and was called for the written Interview. I have applied for some positions in Banks and have been called to write one or two tests. What i am saying is that u shouldnt give up on urself just becos they didnt add B.A in their criteria. Just apply for any position u feel u can do. As for me, i dont let such things bother me. i have written tests with a 2.1 marketing graduate and i did better. So dont be discouraged,,, ur job will come when its time.
Anyone who knows about IDEAS & SOLUTIONS on Opebi road should pls tell me what the coy is into cos i am dying to know.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Recruitment Day / Halliburton Test / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.