Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Fr3style My Name Is Essien - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fr3style My Name Is Essien (1332 Views)

Bassey Essien Is Stalking Beyonce / Christy Essien Igbokwe's Seun Rere - A Sampled Dedication / Christy Essien's "omo Mi Seun Rere". (2) (3) (4)

Fr3style My Name Is Essien by Verbana: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2010
Multiple award winning rapper Fr3Style has officially dropped 2 singles from his much anticipated 2010 Album titled Fr3Style my name is Essien under the record label Make Somm Noiz Entertainment. The album which has been tagged as “ The most anticipated album of 2010” promises to be a major source of entertainment for his fans as it features various hit tracks.
It is a fusion of highlife, hip hop, dance hall and the proverbial unique rap he is known for, which tells us what to expect from the album. He also features a couple of notable artiste’s in the entertainment industry and is currently in the studio working with the best producers to wrap up the final details of the album.
“Ariwo Ko” and “Na wah oh” shows the versatility of Fr3style as he experiments with beats, new sounds, song themes, concepts and still maintains that distinctive element of rap that can only be attributed to Fr3Style

ARIWO KO - Fr3style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqtd3RuxZNM

NA WA O - Fr3style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CguYk-JhONs
Re: Fr3style My Name Is Essien by tosinaded(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
ope o, freestyle is back
Re: Fr3style My Name Is Essien by pheesayor(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
I heard ariwo ko a long time ago and thot he wouldn't do another, I missed him though. Welcome back
Re: Fr3style My Name Is Essien by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
his last joint was back in '06 (i think undecided), pretty tight album. when the trybesmen were still a group, i thought he was the one that would make the most waves after they split but eldee sure def proved me wrong. hope he's back to stay smiley.
Re: Fr3style My Name Is Essien by aieromon(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2010
Eldee cant rap jor.None of his albums come close to Free at Last.
Thank God Fr33style's back in the studio.
Re: Fr3style My Name Is Essien by tosinaded(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
ALL OF HIS ALBUMS AV DONE BETTER THAN FREE AT LAST!
COS HE NOW SINGS!
IT SURELY PAID OFF
Re: Fr3style My Name Is Essien by semid4lyfe(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2010
Hmm. . .glad he's back.

P-square Stole "i Love You" From Mkaze? / Kefee Live In Calgary (photos) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO: Lola Rae – “biko” Ft. Davido