Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T (360 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T by jamestolly(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
#1: Poor People Watch TV & Rich People Read Books

How many hours do you spend in front of the TV? and when was the last fcking time you read a book ?

How many books do you read per year ?

#2: Poor People get paid based on time . Rich people get paid based on results.:-

Let's say you are working at a Restaurant you may be the best floor cleaner on the planet earth but what value do you bring to Restaurant.

Rich people get paid based on results. Let's say we're working on a product.

We spend a year, creating we bring it to the marketplace. It sucks. We don't make money.

Now nobody cares how much time , blood , sweat and tear. Or how put in work to create the product or much risk it took you . They don't fcking care.

What they care is the result we bring for them.

That's the reason why the highest paid athlete in the world doesn't get paid by how many hours they practice , how many time day invested.

No ! It's how much they perform.

They get paid based on performance.

#3 Poor People blame Others For Their Misfortune
Rich People Take Responsibility for their Own Failures :
;

You see for people it's always somebody else fault.
It's the economy. It's the government. It's my BOSS. It's my job. It's my city. It's my friend. It's always somebody else. It's never their own fucking fault.

Rich people take responsibility. If your life stinks , it's your fcking fault.

They take responsibility for all action. When you take responsibility b what happens YOU GAIN POWER AND FEEL MORE ON CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE & DESTINY.

The power to change, the power to do something different.
Remember lame people, blame people

#4) Poor People Focus On Saving While Rich People Focus On Investing.:-

Now here's the thing.
"A penny saved is still a fcking penny". You're not going to rich by trying to save bucks.

You don't have a saving problem, you have an income problem.

You need to earn a lot more money so you can invest in income-producing cashflow businesses.

#5 Poor People Think They Know It All, Rich People Continuously Learn;-

You see poor people are always very opinionated.

They always want to tell the world about their opinions.a about politics, about sports, about very single tr thing around them versus being humble willing to learn.

Rich people are always learning, asking questions. We are listening, we are reading books .

#6 Poor People believe that Money is the root of all. Evil....Rich People believe that poverty is the root of all evil.

You have heard the saying money is the root of all evil No ! . Lack Of Money is the root of all evil !

I want you to look at the poorest neighborhood. VB I want you to look at those areas , how much there's crime, drugs, all kinds of issues.

You see in the history of mankind, no banks have been robbed by someone pulling up in a Rolls-Royce .

It's the survival, it's the lack of money that's causing the issue.

Money itself is neutral. It's a tool. You can ue it for good or use it for evil. It's your choice.

#7 Poor People Have Lottery Mentality , Rich People Have an Action Mentality ;-

You see most people believe, the only way to get rich is buying that Lottery ticket.

Even if they know that their chance of winning is fcking low, but they buy that fantasy. They're like[i] "Hopefully, if I win I'm going to buy the house". [/i]

I'm going to quit that job. Rich people have an Action mentality.

If they're going to be . It's up to me. I'm going to make that happen. I'm going to make myself successful. I don't need to rely on any Lottery ticket. I'm going to make it happen.

That's it guys
7 Thing Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T

Till then,
-Godfrey
Re: REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T by FrankTalk1: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Very insightful. Thanks OP.

Rich people and poor people don't think and behave the same way. If you want to be wealthy, you must stop behaving the way poor people behave.

See 20 MONEY HABITS THAT KEEP PEOPLE POOR AND HOW YOU CAN AVOID THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Multipurpose Manual Grinder For Sale(wholesale And Retail Available) / Admob App For Sale / Complete Guide To Start A Very Profitable Pig Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.