Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Anabel Mobile:flop Or Not - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anabel Mobile:flop Or Not (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anabel Mobile:flop Or Not by tundebabzy: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2010
I just stumbled upon the website of Anabel mobile, the first African branded phone and I was just disgusted. To say the least, I am just dissappointed. The website was poor, made me want to puke. Then going through their products there wasnt even any attempt to make anyone want to buy their phones.
They chose Windows for their OS, a very stupid idea if you ask me because that means there is no way for developers to spice up their product with interesting apps, its just a complete flop and should not be linked to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Using Perl To Analyse Bgp Updates / How Do I Perform Feature Extraction on Ear Biometrics? / Lagos Google Technology User Group Holds Open House At The University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.