Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? (345 Views)

Work On My Home Page ( Html Or PHP Expert Needed ) Paying $20 Btc / I Need A Php Expert To Fix An Error On My Website [Solved - Thread Closed] / Php Expert Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? by TopDogNaija(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2018
I'M TERRIBLE AT PHP!...How Much Would It Cost Me If Where To Hire A PHP "Expert"?
Note that I quoted the word "expert"...I'm talking about a WIZARD in php. I want to integrate a polling system to my website where members and none members can cast votes and I also want to integrate a star rating system as well. PHP is the only Programming language you can use to pull this of...If u'r familiar with php, how much would you charge for this funtionalities I just stated?

#Lets talk PHP�
Re: Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? by RightNow(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2018
What's platform is your website based on or is it custom web?
Re: Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? by donsheddy1(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2018
TopDogNaija:
I'M TERRIBLE AT PHP!...How Much Would It Cost Me If Where To Hire A PHP "Expert"?
Note that I quoted the word "expert"...I'm talking about a WIZARD in php. I want to integrate a polling system to my website where members and none members can cast votes and I also want to integrate a star rating system as well. PHP is the only Programming language you can use to pull this of...If u'r familiar with php, how much would you charge for this funtionalities I just stated?

#Lets talk PHP�
Let me make something clear here. PHP is not the only server side language out there. Meanwhile contact 08031975415 and let's take it from there.
Re: Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? by Codedboy95(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
TopDogNaija:

#Lets talk PHP�
is your website made with php ?.. and php isnt only the language that can do that.. contact me through my signature, I am good with php
Re: Please Whats The Cost Of Hiring An Highly Professional Php Expert? by TopDogNaija(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Guys, I appreciate ur replies but...I'm not requesting for your services, at least not presently. I just need a rough estimate of how much it would cost me to hire a professional php programmer and how long do you think it would take to integrate certain functionalities to my website? 2hours, 6hrs a day...ion know...Tnx for your anticipated reply smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need Learnpress Premium Plugin / Wordpress Website Not Displaying In Opera Mini / Does Google Adsense Disable One's Account Upon Submitting Ur Blog To Opera News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.