Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter (39794 Views)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / 56-year-old Driver Impregnates 15-year-old Girl, Abducts Her For Abortion / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 15-Year-Old Daughter In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Kingjames(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Do you blame this innocent vulnerable man; considering how this underage daughters of eve went about in micro mini skirt exposing their part they termed PRIVATE? even in the presence of their father!

but that not withstanding, the law must take it course! I hereby rule that his scrotum ripe open and the testis siphons.

Now I know why Jesus wept

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by qanda: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
sad
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by AmazingELixir: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2018
shocked

Endtime Fathers

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2018
I thought it would be an afonjinus from the waste but it’s our dog eating brother from the south south.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
anjilgreat:
Wickedness at its peak. This man has left an indelible mark in the life of his daughter and doesn't deserve to be a father.

Where are we heading to in this world on the issue of morality? Yesterday, we read on nairaland about the negative/painful experiences of males who were sexually molested by loved ones that were suppose to protect them and help them morally as kids.

Now this nonsense today. Who else can protect innocent children better than their parents?. The annoying thing is that he is unrepentant and would have still continued till God knows when if not for the pregnancy.

Our judicial way of punishing rapist needs to be looked into so as to curb this trend. I will not be surprised if he is granted bail in one week time because the Nigerian police is only interested in the money generated through bail.
thunder destroy you with this stupid writhup how it take concern police again
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by tunary(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

he is not wrong...even women molest children.....
Those women are they shy to approach men for sex or what. there are unlimited number of sex starve men out there and this shouldn't be a problem in the first place.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by 1miccza: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
ct2:
Lord Jesus make me a good father,

Amen oo
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by neonly: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2018

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by justtoodark: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2018
tunary:
Those women are they shy to approach men for sex or what. there are unlimited number of sex starve men out there and this shouldn't be a problem in the first place.

i was molested by women as a child too....

but i was a boy....should i feel sorry for my self...??....men would say be proud....this world is strange to me....?? undecided undecided

even as a grown up man i was raped by a woman....report her to the police....??

this world and human beings are very strange to me....
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2018
theoldpretender:

So in your fevered imagination, IME UBONG is an Igbo name?

You have failed as an NCAN member. you are hereby fined 2 goats, three cows, and four sheep, plus N1 million naira payable within 4 market days.

grin

That man has never stepped foot outside the waste land, bunch of ignoramus
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Didcot: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
When are they smashing his balls on a rough table with a mallet?!

Olofo baba jatijati!!!!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
finally im convinced d world is abt 2 end

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aundhu billahi mina shaitan rojeem.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by anjilgreat(f): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
MIGHTYMAN82:

Why the insult and why are you behaving like somebody with a low mentality and without manners? Are you a police man?

Shame on you, if you can't read the logic behind the involvement of police in my write up. Have there not been several rape cases/rapists in this country that have been bailed severally without being jailed?.

I mentioned the need for our judicial system to sit-up in rape cases and the need for police to stop giving immediate bail to rapists. And the only thing you understood is "what concerns the police with this case".

BTW, that thunder u are sending can never land on me because it has no reason for it to but if thunder is good, back to sender and let it destroy the sender.

Shameless police man like you. It's people like you that are perpetuating wickedness in the NPF and will never accept restructuring of the force. No wonder you are always involving yourself on anything related to the NPF on nairaland.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by tunary(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

i was molested by women as a child too....

but i was a boy....should i feel sorry for my self...??....men would say be proud....this world is strange to me....?? undecided undecided

even as a grown up man i was raped by a woman....report her to the police....??

this world and human beings are very strange to me....
As a grown up man you where raped by a woman? you must be very cute. this is exactly what many guys out there are looking for, they want to be raped because they've got so much appetite for sex.
Women=problem
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Mitchsin(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ejemehn:
Please castrate the idiot

Exactly
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by JimmyBishop: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

Bros, my mind is telling me what you want to use this instrument for. But you dey vex o no be small grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by FX(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:
The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge

chaii...some people sef...

caught red handed and still plead not guilty....unrepentant....

chaii....

our system is bullshitt.....in saudi arabia they would behead him without court sentence......

and this nonesense system we use over 60% of our resource to pay for....?
What will you now recommend for politicians that stole billions of dollars and many people have died as a result? This man has not killed anybody and you are recommending this kind of punishment. Some years in prison is okay for him. He only had sex but didn't kill. Let's use our brain . The victim's life is not totally damaged. The court will handle the situation. It doesn't warrant death sentence.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by hertahh(f): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
We are in a wold where people do evil act the days are evil,one need to be very protected nd self defense. Thank u
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by sammyadamz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
:oAbomination... they hav adjorned d case, small time dy will grant him easy bail. our children re nt save even with em fathers. nawao
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by anjilgreat(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
sammyadamz:
:oAbomination... they hav adjorned d case, small time dy will grant him easy bail. our children re nt save even with em fathers. nawao

You are right especially in the area of police granting easy bail to the rapist. Pls tell me what is wrong with this my write up, that is making this suspected and unreasonable nairaland police man to insult himself and not me?

My opinion:

Wickedness at its peak. This man has left an indelible mark in the life of his daughter and doesn't deserve to be a father.

Where are we heading to in this world on the issue of morality? Yesterday, we read on nairaland about the negative/painful experiences of males who were sexually molested by loved ones that were suppose to protect them and help them morally as kids.
Now this nonsense today. Who else can protect innocent children better than their parents?. The annoying thing is that he is unrepentant and would have still continued till God knows when if not for the pregnancy.

Our judicial way of punishing rapist needs to be looked into so as to curb this trend. I will not be surprised if he is granted bail in one week time because the Nigerian police is only interested in the money generated through bail.

His write up:
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by mrkings84(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
The waste land has affected this man's brains badly.....
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by firo08(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
What will happen to the pregnancy?
Men wicked oooo
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Shikena(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
don4real18:

So people who are from Akwa Ibom are ibo, right?
You should go back to school.
No they are not but Ibos have corrupted everybody in Nigeria and strange things are now happening across the land grin
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by VULCAN(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
He works for PM news, this is a Punch Newspaper report

theoldpretender:
For once, CYRIACUS IZEKUWE is not the one reporting...
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by Eagleword14(f): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmm....may God protect our children for us ooo. Everyone is now a suspect
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
This screams GSA all over it, just still irresponsible of this man to put his daughter in family way, wonder why people don't stick to protected sex if they are going to commit incest
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
This screams GSA all over it, just still irresponsible of this man to put his daughter in family way, wonder why people don't stick to protected sex if they are going to commit incest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.