Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI (1954 Views)

How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number / I Need A Phone. Anyone? / How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by cypher01: 2:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Hi nairalanders, I lost my phone 2 days ago and to say the fact, it has been really really hectic. I would have used the police, but the fee asked of me is quite exhorbitant(25k). It seems the thief has logged out my accounts as I was not able to use Google find my device.
I heard some guys are here that can help track it with IMEI. Please guys, help me track it.

Bless up
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by Alejoc(m): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Sorry for your loss.... I hope help comes you way pretty soon...

Keep your chin up bro! kiss
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by cypher01: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Alejoc:
Sorry for your loss.... I hope help comes you way pretty soon...

Keep your chin up bro! kiss

Thanks bruv. I really appreciate you
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by Lexusgs430: 4:35am On Sep 07, 2018
cypher01:
Hi nairalanders, I lost my phone 2 days ago and to say the fact, it has been really really hectic. I would have used the police, but the fee asked of me is quite exhorbitant(25k). It seems the thief has logged out my accounts as I was not able to use Google find my device.
I heard some guys are here that can help track it with IMEI. Please guys, help me track it.

Bless up

Hard to say, but best to move on & away from the device....
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by jumpandpas(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2018
cypher01:

Bless up

Pay the police that amount, by the time the thief is tracked he will pay all your expenses. You can even tell the police that he also stole your wallet containing #50k. Any allegation you put on his head is well deserved.

The fear of going to prison will make him to comply, even his loved ones will contribute that amount and give to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by igben(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2018
contact me i go run am 4 u my fee is just 3k. 07062519677
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by joransky4re(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
sorry about ur lost phone. next time install McFee antivirus. and register it, it has d ability to snap the person using the phone and its location pious the new sim card the person is now using on that phone to ur mail box for u to tract d person
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by cardoso514: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=joransky4re post=70975604]sorry about ur lost phone. next time install McFee antivirus. and register it, it has d ability to snap the person using the phone and its location pious the new sim card the person is now using on that phone to ur mail box for u to tract d person[/quote
Are you serious
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by nahzyla: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
igben:
contact me i go run am 4 u my fee is just 3k. 07062519677

Op be careful of who you pay money to. Be vigilant. Sorry about your phone.
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by kabakaauu: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Nobody likes to think about their beloved gadgets being lost or stolen, but unfortunately our dearest devices go missing all the time.

The good news is that if you own an iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple Watch, AirPods or even an iPod Touch, it can be tracked down using the Find My iPhone feature.

The software made by Apple makes it easy to get them back – you just have to set each item up properly and learn how to use the tools to track it.

This quick guide will help you prepare for the worst, so you can rest a little easier with your Apple devices and head back here when you need to find them if anything untoward happens..... Continue reading via
https://wizyhow..com/2018/08/how-to-set-up-and-use-find-my-iphone-to.html

Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by igben(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2018
nahzyla:

Op be careful of who you pay money to. Be vigilant. Sorry about your phone.
Guy if u kno how to do it is there in google, if u know tell him cos im nt doin it 4 free...
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by igben(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Go to google.com type "locate stolen/lost phone" then check wikihow site 4 guide...
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by joransky4re(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=cardoso514 post=70977906][/quote]
yes technology has gone far
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by ikbnice(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2018
sorry about ur lost phone.
next time install McFee antivirus. and register
it, it has d ability to snap the person using
the phone and its location pious the new sim
card the person is now using on that phone to
ur mail box for u to tract d person[/quote
Are you serious
phone wey dem go first format/flash and wipe clean.
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by ikbnice(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2018
A Friend of mine tracked a 65k phone with over 100k. MTN collect money, SARS sef collect too. I actually told him he was mad until the phone was recovered after several months. The thief, in conjunction with his family, paid back all expenses.
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by Ejadike(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Sorry for the loss. I know a guy that can track your device but you'll pay 30k
Re: I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI by cypher01: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Thanks all for your wonderful replies. I am really proud to be a nairalander.

I have decided to let go of the phone. Paying the police is cool, but the money, Hmmm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GCAM GO WORKING ON INFINIX/TECNO PHONES / Android From 30k To 40k / Suggest A Phone Of 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.