Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... (1189 Views)

Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by gistembassy123: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Harrysong's manager Desmond Ike-Chima has revealed that the singer is emotionally disturbed but is getting needed help.
"The truth is Harrysong has been dealing with slight emotional issues in the  last few days and has been trying to manage it alone. But at this point we are getting him the  needed help," the statement signed by Desmond Ike-Chima read. He further sent a message to the singer’s fans saying:

‘Harrysong is Getting The Needed Help
A big thank you to concerned fans, friends and family who have put in calls, Messages and emails to check on Harrysong after his last alarming Instagram post 22 hours ago.
The truth is Harrysong has been dealing with slight emotional issues in the  last few days and has been trying to manage it alone. But at this point we are getting him the  needed help.
We have been in talks with Emotional Intelligence Trainer and Practitioner, Oyinkansola Alabi and a session has been booked.
Depression is real, but when that happens one should sought for help in the appropriate quarters.
Once again, Thank you all’.
-DESMOND IKE-CHIMA
Label Manager.

read more here
https://www.gistembassy.com/harrysongs-manager-reveals-the-singer-is-emotional-disturbed/

Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by slivertongue: 5:49am On Sep 07, 2018
He sud do it quickly.i dont want 2hear any bad news dis ember month
hop his village people hav nt located him on dia map

1 Like

Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2018
no matter what the issue is suicide is never an option
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by OKorowanta: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Your grand mama wey look after u still dey alive but you wan kill yasef.
Abeg no do.
We love you.
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by Alejoc(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Even big men sweat at times.... Keep your chin up Bro!
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by Homeboiy: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Ingrate like him
Karma is dealing with him
E money big pass you even in the next world
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by martyns303(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
OKorowanta:
Your grand mama wey look after u still dey alive but you wan kill yasef.
Oya die na!

That's not a good thing to say "Oya die na".

I have heard people say things like "na because of woman him commit suicide? very weak man, him deserve to die"

"because of ordinary N50k na em kill himself"

The way our physical strength differs, so is our mental strength. so what Mr A can withstand, Mr B may not be able to.

Why then do they commit suicide? Imagine u r on the 10th floor of a burning building, no way to come down. if you stay in the building u will burn and die, but then have u noticed in most cases people tend to jump out of the window? even tho jumping out the window still means certain death. staying back in the building will be a more painful death, so they JUMP!!!

For suicidal people staying alive is more painful, so they take the easier pain, which is to JUMP. so they jump off 3rd mainland bridge or take sniper and other easy way out.

it is our responsibility to look out for people like this, encourage them, and give them reasons to stay alive.

I have taken out time to write all of this, cos I have been there, I know how it feels. it is not always about money. the rich also cry.

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by OKorowanta: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2018
martyns303:

That's not a good thing to say "Oya die na".

I have heard people say things like "na because of woman him commit suicide? very weak man, him deserve to die"

"because of ordinary N50k na em kill himself"

The way our physical strength differs, so is our mental strength. so what Mr A can withstand, Mr B may not be able to.

Why then do they commit suicide? Imagine u r on the 10th floor of a burning building, no way to come down. if you stay in the building u will burn and die, but then have u noticed in most cases people tend to jump out of the window? even tho jumping out the window still means certain death. staying back in the building will be a more painful death, so they JUMP!!!

For suicidal people staying alive is more painful, so they take the easier pain, which is to JUMP. so they jump off 3rd mainland bridge or take sniper and other easy way out.

it is our responsibility to look out for people like this, encourage them, and give them reasons to stay alive.

I have taken out time to write all of this, cos I have been there, I know how it feels. it is not always about money. the rich also cry.

I'm sorry.Harry,oya stay alive.pls no kill yourself for any reason. We love you.
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by delzbaba(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2018
you dey fight people wey pass u
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by tobidipity(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
martyns303:

Thanks for sharing this bro. I've been on that part too and our people don't seem to understand that depression is real.
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by KingLennon(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ingrate like him

Karma is dealing with him

E money big pass you even in the next world

Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by nanakgh(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Be strong Harry. Hope his folks stay close to him. Anyone can be depressed at anytime in his life, regardless of what he has achieved or what he owns materially. Even Robin Williams lost his fight with depression. Bottom line is people today sadly value money much more than they value people.
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by shox(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Since he told us not to cry after his demise undecided
Well I promise him not to even read the news of his demise tongue tongue
Re: Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... by lenghtinny(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
shox:
Since he told us not to cry after his demise undecided
Well I promise him not to even read the news of his demise tongue tongue
Fear God cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Father, Femi Otedola Buys Flowers & Balloons For His Daughter, Temi / Actor Bolanle Ninolowo Dazzles In New Native Attire / Seun Kuti Responds To Bishop Oyedepo's 'dangerously Rich' Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.