Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper (3168 Views)

NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 5:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Dear male Corpers, one thing you’ll probably never completely understand in your life are girls, especially female Corpers. So do not try to.

However, you will have to interact with them nevertheless. And there are some things you should say, and some you should never say to a girl. EVER.

It’s better you don’t think about it at all so that we can avoid the apologies later. I’ll let you in on a little secret: We don’t really know what or why some things drive us crazy on occasions.

But there are some things that always do.Here are a few of them which you should try to avoid saying to a Female Corper at all costs:

CLICK TO READ ON

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by Lerio(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
U go old while waiting for clivks

2 Likes

Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
smiles
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by Dammysmart: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Lerio:
U go old while waiting for clivks

what do you know? lmaoo
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Dammysmart:
Hey Lola.. quite a while. I lost your number can i pm you?? Its Jamesbond. ☺

just send me a mail, i will send the number to you dear
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by Dammysmart: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
corpersforum:

mailed you already, kindly reply my pm. hope to hear from you soon smiley
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by Kelgabriel5(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
corpersforum:

should I send you a mail too grin
Na joke o
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kelgabriel5:
should I send you a mail too grin
Na joke o

I know... And I like your sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 12:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Dammy am waiting for the mail
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by Dammysmart: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
corpersforum:
Dammy am waiting for the mail
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2019
okay i will
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by Dammysmart: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2019
i wait on Lola, Cheers!
corpersforum:
okay i will
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2019
i just sent a message
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by 50scent: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those who wouldn't matter in the next 1 week. Spend wisely. Peace✌

*MEANWHILE RELOCATION STILL MADE EASY!!!*

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp. Available for incoming BATCH B 2019), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RED-EPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 09079500705 or chat me up personally now asap 07030106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌
Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by corpersforum(f): 6:39am On May 22, 2019
hot

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B:posted To Ekiti State, Both Past And Prospectiive Corpers,pls Chat / Why Do Girls Like Corpers? / Posted To Ebonyi State, Batch A Stream 2, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.