Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) (35482 Views)

Policemen Injured As Tractor Crushes Their Van In Ekiti / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by sikan(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
SegunAj:
And some idiots will not still believe in GOD

why call them idiots?? Did God send u to call them idiots??

u r d biggest idiot here. what about those who believe in God ND yet they still die in accidents.... stupid believer like u.

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Reelmii: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2018
at the center of it alll..
Lord its u that I see.... its u that I see I pray that their testimony will be parmanent IJN
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2018
All i see here was negligence and goods overload!

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by AmazingELixir: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why is this kind of freak accident prevalent in that Benin axis undecided
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by ladeswiss(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
All thanks to God, may he continue to protect everyone of us
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by openmine(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
hmm......
all the thanks and praises to God for protection!
However,it should not stop there....

Some one must be held responsible and punished severely for this recklessness and carefree behaviour that almost claimed the lives of a man and daughter......

If nothing is done to arrest the situation and ensure it doesn't occur again,then we should expect more of such accidents on that same route....and this time it might result into a loss or more!

We must stop this reactive pattern that has claimed the lives of thousands of people and start being proactive!
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by 93Miles: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
SegunAj:
[s] And some idiots will not still believe in GOD
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by BrokenCock: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
gabbasin:
what has believing in god got to do with this? so pastor bimbo odukoya did not believe in god and that's why she perished in a plane crash. The father and child were just plain lucky and not destined to die in the crash
lucky fire ya mouth there
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Arrilly(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank God.
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
SegunAj:
if you don't get my point just shut up
lol na fight?
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Mitchsin(f): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mrop:
Two occupants of a Toyota Highlander SUV, Fidelis Omoruyi and his daughter, Omon, cheated death on Wednesday, as a tyre-laden truck crushed their vehicle in Benin, Edo State.

The accident which occurred along the Akpakpava Road, by First East Circular Junction, was attributed to a bump at the middle of the Road.

Many at the scene of the accident described the survival of the occupants of the SUV as miraculous. Omoruyi said they stopped at a transport firm by the junction to deliver a parcel when they suddenly heard a loud noise as the truck crashed into their vehicle.

An eyewitness, Osasu, condemned the poor attitude of the agency responsible for the maintenance of roads in Benin, saying that the bump which allegedly caused the accident has caused many others

News source : http://www.praizenews.com/father-daughter-escape-death-truck-crushes-suv-beninpics/

Thank God for them
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank you Jesus cool
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by nisot23(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is just God.
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
SegunAj:
And some idiots will not still believe in GOD

If this is proof of GOD, does the death of people like Myles Munroe, Bimbo Odukoya amongst others are proof of NO GOD?

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
BrokenCock:
lucky fire ya mouth there

Even your Jewish mythical bible attested to luck "Time and chance happeneth to them all"
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by SegunAj(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

If this is proof of GOD, does the death of people like Myles Munroe, Bimbo Odukoya amongst others are proof of NO GOD?
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by slimik: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
gabbasin:
what has believing in god got to do with this? so pastor bimbo odukoya did not believe in god and that's why she perished in a plane crash. The father and child were just plain lucky and not destined to die in the crash

#FACT#
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
SegunAj:

Then explain it! or admit you made a stupid and useless comment

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by slimik: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Guy live that IDIOT!
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by SegunAj(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

lol I owe you no explanation,you can be expecting explanation from your keyboard if you think you deserve one
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by BrokenCock: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Even your Jewish mythical bible attested to luck "Time and chance happeneth to them all"
that shd not stop lucky to fire ya useless lips.

Mumu like u don't know if im religiously inclined. #smh
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Slazim: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
That bump is right in front of God is good motors.
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh martin0 c0me and see oo shocked shocked shocked

o boy nor be small thing oo, I go buy something for agbado market when I see pipu just dey shout Jesus!
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank God
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by mechanics(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wow, divine protection.
Re: Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) by mansoura(f): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2018
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Hiked Nigerian Applicants’ Visa Fees – US / Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.