Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature (9756 Views)

Beauty Of Nature: A Blessing Of Allah Author: Fareena Abdul Hameed / Happy Jummat Get Free 1gb Or N1000 Airtime By Answering 10 Questions Only / The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by ahiboilandgas: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Lukgaf:
Majority of us use to make the mistake, we tend to face the Qibla when answering the call of nature, it may be as a result of the location of our toilet or our negligence.

Sayyiduna Abu Ayyoob Al-Ansaari Radhiyallahu Anhu says that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam forbade the person who went to answer the call of nature to face the Qiblah. He said, “Face towards the east or the west. (i.e. away from the Qiblah)” (Ibn Majah) in Jamiat Ulama SA daily reminder.

Please let's all endeavour to effect the change as from today, may Allah make it easy for us. Wasalam Alaekum Waramotulah Wabarakaatuh

making a mockery of Islam

2 Likes

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by kpukpuyenke: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
The hadits are just complicating things.
Too much hadits from different scholars we don't know about
The Quran is enough for me
Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by Sterope(f): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2018
I sincerely doubt some hadiths' authencity. This is but one of my many doubts.
Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by Lehksyen4life(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2018
To the op....I think there was a mistake in your write up.

Since the east is where the Qibla is, you must not face the east or west when answering the call of nature. You can only face the north or south.

I think you need to correct it asap.

Jazakallahu Khairan!
Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by BrokenCock: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2018
So to comment I must be a Muslim?rubbish! But, u wont do the same procedure on a christian group.. Qu b banza...
Back to the thread. I no sabi geography, I go sheeet anywhere n face anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by BluntBoy(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Lukgaf:
Majority of us use to make the mistake, we tend to face the Qibla when answering the call of nature, it may be as a result of the location of our toilet or our negligence.

Sayyiduna Abu Ayyoob Al-Ansaari Radhiyallahu Anhu says that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam forbade the person who went to answer the call of nature to face the Qiblah. He said, “Face towards the east or the west. (i.e. away from the Qiblah)” (Ibn Majah) in Jamiat Ulama SA daily reminder.

Please let's all endeavour to effect the change as from today, may Allah make it easy for us. Wasalam Alaekum Waramotulah Wabarakaatuh

There is nothing wrong in facing the Qibla when answering the call of nature. What matters is your heart.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by whowantfuck(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Islam as a religion is SCAM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by walosky(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
vikkeee:

You can imagine my brother, so man will be going around with compass

And what if I want to inhale gum or swallow my Tramadol? grin

Ndia bu ndi ara, ezieokwu m!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by onegig(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sterope:
I sincerely doubt some hadiths' authencity. This is but one of my many doubts.

As in you can't but shake your head when you read some.

So if I am in a house and the drains is northeastwards I should turn around and piss on the door? There are much more Germaine issues to concern oneself with than all these dos and don't.

Like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by zinaunreal(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
GreenNegro:

Upgrade to what?

Ethically sensible and practical rules not turning people around like compass

3 Likes

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by Sterope(f): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yeah, it is offensive to God to face the qiblah when a answering the "call of nature"smiley. Let's get a plumber!

onegig:

As in you can't but shake your head when you read some.

So if I am in a house and the drains is northeastwards I should turn around and piss on the door? There are much more Germaine issues to concern oneself with than all these dos and don't.

Like seriously?
Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by zinaunreal(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
North, south west go don see ass taya. Everyday na bad day for them. Sentiment at its extreme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by haykes(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
I'm a Muslim but never heard such thing in my life Ahalu sunna I hail o can u tell us the Qur'an or hadith verse that we can find this
Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by 2ruborn9ja(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Noted with thanks.
Re: Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature by vikkeee(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2018
walosky:

And what if I want to inhale gum or swallow my Tramadol? grin

Ndia bu ndi ara, ezieokwu m!
Nnwanem ifugo ya confirm iberibe

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Interview On Uthman Dan Fodio / Rulings Concerning Music In Islam / Eid-ul-adha Preparation: How Much Is Udiyah/Qurbani Near You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.