Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition (22184 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by metronaija5: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo receives Team Save-A-Soul Nigerian girls who won the World Largest Tech Competition in the United States of America, held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. 6th, September, 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-osinbajo-meets-nigerian-girls-that-won-world-largest-tech-competition/

cc: lalastivlala mynd44

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by CTechHub(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2018
cool. congratulations to them. hope prof dropped something for the girls oh

btw, have you seen my signature? check it out now

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by zinnydan(f): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2018
I love their dress

23 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Homeboiy: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2018
what of the person that taught them

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by micgray100(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Good one
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by miniyi018(f): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Proud of these girls.

19 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by itiswellandwell: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice one from from prof

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by oluwaharie(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
They are going places smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by chiizworld(f): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Umu OMA
Wish I had dis start

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by qanda: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Good development. Have you seen Q and A App, also developed by young Nigerians. An App that allows you Download Study materials, Foreign Exams, Professional Exams and Job Test Past Questions and Answers. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Anambra Amaka

IGBO AMAKA

God bless the Igbos

God Bless Those That Bless Us

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by SifonAbasi(f): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Lovely outfit

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Imortal001: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice picx!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Proffdada: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by TDonald: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by SwedishDocument: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Anambra is the light of the entire black race.

20 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by hugoboss36(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
May u all succeed..IJN..Amen

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Proud of them, IGBO AMAKA.
This shows u how igbos always come top on a fair ground , they dont have rivals they cant be matched.
I swear if this thing was hosted in Lagos Nigeria where tribalism and bigotry is order of the day.
I tell u this kids won't even smell 2nd position.

They would have given 1st position to 1 school in Ibadan and 2nd to another in ogun state.
Then "maybe" compensate these kids with 3rd.
I'm not hating but this is the pure fact

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by joey150(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
You people can't help but be stupid everytime.

I guess all their teachers from primary school should have tagged along.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by flyca: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Umu aka di sharp!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by benjamin007: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2018
What's up with the green and white clothes sef, ya bitchez looking like plants.... Dem Don breast sef"lick tongue"
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Homeboiy: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2018
joey150:

your father is stupid

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Temptee101(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Umu Igbo

Make una carry go, nothing do una

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by tiwiex(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
joey150:

The person that thought them should be there. She set up the team specially for the competition. She was on Channels with them today so she definitely was there. Someone has to lead them to the US na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by lasmile(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
The President knows very well that he has lost it when it comes to good governance cum competency. He has recently given chance to Osinbajo to operate so as to gather Nigerians again. After he wins, he will say i belong to nobody (After i win ) and i belong everybody (before re-election). Nigerians don't learn at all. All we do is a politics of hate.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
Look well, she's in the first picture wearing trousers

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by NCANTaskForce: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
APC is a conglomerate of unintelligible hypocritical jesters who clinched power by merely whipping up sentiments and spewing of propaganda.

The average Nigerian is moved by sentiments...
That's the only reason Efe won Big Brother Naija

This is exactly the same tactics Atiku Abubakar is trying to use in his Atiku2019 campaign, since he has seen the clamour for independence in the SouthEast due to the unbridled marginalization.
He is fighting so hard to become the poster-boy of Restructuring.

Unfortunately, our mumu don do!
Back to the topic
Bukola Saraki is a backstabbing ingrate.
Everyone close to him knows that.
If he could run his own father down due to selfish political ambitions how much more Oyegun.

Next story please.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Great. But they should beware! Nigeria is a place where talents and creativity go to die.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Ioannes:
Great. But they should beware! Nigeria is a place where talents and creativity go to die.
tiwiex:

The person that thought them should be there. She set up the team specially for the competition. She was on Channels with them today so she definitely was there. Someone has to lead them to the US na.
lasmile:
The President knows very well that he has lost it when it comes to good governance cum competency. He has recently given chance to Osinbajo to operate so as to gather Nigerians again. After he wins, he will say i belong to nobody (After i win ) and i belong everybody (before re-election). Nigerians don't learn at all. All we do is a politics of hate.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by Navalsadiq(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Anambra Amaka

IGBO AMAKA

God bless the Igbos

God Bless Those That Bless Us

was expecting to see these racial comment.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition by joey150(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
tiwiex:

Why should she be there?

And why are you complaining on her behalf?

She lead them there doesn't mean she's responsible for their intellectual abilities. I also reckon the government took care of her bills and all.. so stop making a mountain out of a mohill.

Celebrate the girls if you want to and stop looking for unnecessary faults.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku / Writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Endorses Peter Obi (video). / Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.