Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

See How Futo Blogger Agba Isaac Gravity Celebrates His Degree Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Futo Blogger Agba Isaac Gravity Celebrates His Degree Exam (259 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Guy Asked University To Bestow His Degree On His Great Grand Mother / UDUSOK Student Dies After Writing His Degree Examinations (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Futo Blogger Agba Isaac Gravity Celebrates His Degree Exam by Gravitygist(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
"I thank God almighty for the journey which started in the land of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has come to an end.

It all started like a dream but today it all ended in reality."

Agba Isaac Okwukwe also know as Gravity is a blogger, graphics designer, and social media publicist.

He is the founder and CEO of
www.gravitygist.com
Gravity Designs and
www.ngscholarnews.com

He attended his primary school at the Community School 3 Umuma Isiaku in Ideato South Lga. Imo State and obtained his SSCE result at Rochas Foundation College Ogboko.

He got Admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri in 2013 and today has completed his degree program and as such acquired Bachelor of Engineer (B. Eng) in the field of Polymer and Textile Engineering.

"How it feels when you remembered you're done with degree exam"

It can only be God!

On this day, I dedicate my Certificate to this Great God who has shown me mercy!

To my Parents, Mr and Mrs Joseph Agba, My prayer is that God will keep you alive to enjoy what you've laboured for.

To my brothers; Kenneth, Tochukwu and Chukwudi who fought and stood by me all through this 5 years to ensure that I graduated, may God replenish your pockets.

I won't forget my uncles, aunts, cousins... Favour my bestie , friends and we'll wishers, Fans of Gravitygist.com, my customers and clients, God Bless you all!

(1) (Reply)

Get High Scores In Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Toefl And Sat / IETLS Foreign Tutors / Nysc – You Will Need To Have These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.