Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins (484 Views)

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins by apexmall(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2018
The Name of The Software Is Designa

Link To Watch The Software Video to Become Professional in Graphics Design:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHZhbYXGi0

In a nutshell, Designa is a cloud based DIY design software by marketers for marketers. It is built for pumping out jaw-dropping & high converting designs – facebook ads, social media covers, post, ecovers, business cards, mockups, pdf books, and many more in just minutes even if you have zero technical or design skills. It comes loaded with 3000+ ready-made design templates and over 3 million stock images, fonts and other graphic assets.

You will be able to design the above mentioned covers, books and cards.....

Check out the images below, imagine you will be able to design something like these in 20mins. It's unbelievable but I gave it a try and it's changing my life.

You’ll never need to hire an expensive designer again. Forget paying ridiculous monthly fees for complex software or royalty-free image sites. This platform is packed full of over 7.5 million images & graphic assets. 3000+ top-converting templates. And is so drag & drop simple… if you can click your mouse, you can create custom images in minutes.

For those that doesn't have any skill to offer on freelance site, check this out this might change your life.

Link To Watch The Software Video to Become Professional in Graphics Design:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHZhbYXGi0

Give God The Praise.

#fiverr #upwork #skillstoofferonfiverr #graphicsdesigner #upwork #skillstoofferonfreelancesites #freelancer #paypal #payoneer

Re: I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2018
the above is the reason why Nigeria will remain filled with mediocrity..... professional graphic designer in 20mins. ARRANT RUBBISH!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins by jinka(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the above is the reason why Nigeria will remain filled with mediocrity..... professional graphic designer in 20mins. ARRANT RUBBISH!!!

grin
MrBrownJay1:
Re: I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins by Philtrust: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay $10 For Receiving A Pin To Your USA Address / Betking Wahala / MLM Warm Market Prospecting Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.