Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms (2793 Views)

How To Double Recharge Card On Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat With Cheat Codes / Mtn Latest Cheat / You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
Re: Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms by Woke4all(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2010
You can hack cheat but can't get free sites for sms abi?
Re: Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms by puskin: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
Imanuelle:

Hi guys,
it's simple and easy,
send me a txt wit your no and ntwk,
And i'l send u d latest cheat code,
For quick response, u can atach litle airtime to avoid delay,
I assure u! Its nt scam,
I can even send it to you witout your airtime, bt i cant have airtime always,
Send your cheat request to

070xxxxxxxx

mMm??. . . . wetin be dis?? wahala dey everywhere
Re: Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms by joejagz: 3:03am On Jul 03, 2010
guy wetin dey happen, have you forgotten the rules of the game . Bleep all gprs service providers up. so guy be a hero. if you got post so awon boys can get some. angry
Re: Get The Latest Cheat Codes To Ur Phone Thru Sms by mavtrevor(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2010
Why send airtime when you can have it free? lol

(1) (Reply)

Hitv.com.ng Has Bin Hacked / Machine Learning; Deep Learning: State Of The Field / Vista Sp2 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.