Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. (4843 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Saraki the traitor the Messiah of IBO's visiting all the states in south east.have meeting with stakeholders including the traders politicians and artisans.but saraki not make any move to visit southwest or northern part of the country because of the fear of sai baba buhari supporters. But still ,I'm looking forward to see the day saraki will go kano, Kaduna, yobe, kastina or sokoto.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by sehin79(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
lol this man is funny ooo, SARAKI will not go there ooo he would wait till after the pdp presidential primaries wether he would win,if he wins then he would go.what happen to him in IJEBU is still fresh in is memory.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Austin4lif: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2018
you just mentioned states that are prune to violence, states who don't like anything that is not for the interest of Islam. saraki is a Muslim too, yes of course but he won't advance the course of Islam like sai baba. if you are in the Muslim part of the north, u will realize that those people vote based on religious lines. the average Muslim voter in the north will prefer to vote for saraki instead of David mark.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by clarocuzioo(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Am also looking forward to the day PMB will go to Umuahia, to explain to them how he murdered armless civilians in a matter that was purely civil and already in court.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2018
grin
sehin79:
lol this man is funny ooo, SARAKI will not go there ooo he would wait till after the pdp presidential primaries wether he would win,if he wins then he would go.what happen to him in IJEBU is still fresh in is memory.
Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Am also looking forward to the day PMB will go to Umuahia, to explain to them how he murdered armless civilians in a matter that was purely civil and already in court.
lol buhari can go anywhere he like forget the killings which Igbos caused .Even buhari have authority over your father house talk on whole state.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Shugavee(f): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:
lol buhari can go anywhere he like forget the killings which Igbos caused .Even buhari have authority over your father house talk on whole state.
hahaha u don’t know what u r talking about.. people will stone him there,, trust me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
you just mentioned states that are prune to violence, states who don't like anything that is not for the interest of Islam. saraki is a Muslim too, yes of course but he won't advance the course of Islam like sai baba. if you are in the Muslim part of the north, u will realize that those people vote based on religious lines. the average Muslim voter in the north will prefer to vote for saraki instead of David mark.
stop spewing nonsense saraki ambition look like child playing with sand.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
hahaha u don’t know what u r talking about.. people will stone him there,, trust me
go and stone him .

9 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by SolutionMee: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:

This is such a brilliant submission. He will go there. The last thing those illiterates and potential terrorists can do is to wail. Nothing more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by dubra: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
bro take ten gbosaaa jari

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Austin4lif: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:
stop spewing nonsense saraki ambition look like child playing with sand.
osinbajo as a Christian can not defeat saraki in a general election. come to the north and see for yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by gasparpisciotta: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
osinbajo as a Christian can not defeat saraki in a general election. come to the north and see for yourself.

Oga ade, Jonathan won the general election as a Christian, Obasanjo too.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Shugavee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:
go and stone him .
i won’t ,,, but if he made me fatherless or motherless or even take my kids from me!! I will surly stone him n gladly go to jail

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Austin4lif: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
gasparpisciotta:

Oga ade, Jonathan won the general election as a Christian, Obasanjo too.
in the core north? the people are already brainwashed, come and win again na make we see.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by henchamb(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
We are not ingrates at umuahia. We can't stone a man that reconstructed aba umuahia road, all the roads inside world Bank housing estate, gave power plant to our brothers are Ariaria market in Aba, Gave feeding program to our school children, upgardaed fmc umuahia, gave money to our umuahia traders, constructed roads at lokpanta, built sme clinic etc. We will gladly welcome him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by clarocuzioo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
henchamb:

We are not ingrates at umuahia. We can't stone a man that reconstructed aba umuahia road, all the roads inside world Bank housing estate, gave power plant to our brothers are Ariaria market in Aba, Gave feeding program to our school children, upgardaed fmc umuahia, gave money to our umuahia traders, constructed roads at lokpanta, built sme clinic etc. We will gladly welcome him
You are saying this trash because you or any of your relatives were not killed in PYTHON DANCE, RUBBISH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by clarocuzioo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:

So also Sarakki can go anywhere, he is the senate president and the No. 3 citizen, anybody that does not like it should make use of Sniper and cool his temper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
henchamb:

God bless you bro .

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
in the core north? the people are already brainwashed, come and win again na make we see.
stop saying what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chaii yoruba man and unwarranted hate on igbos

Saraki visiting igbo states is now a crime....ooooochim.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Austin4lif: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:
stop saying what you don't know.
are you in the core north or you are just typing online?
Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Pavarottii(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:
illiterate that think buhari will be president for life... Better wake up.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Lipscomb(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pavarottii:

illiterate that think buhari will be president for life... Better wake up.
buhari will lead you again and again kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by NotAZombie: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lipscomb:
Saraki the traitor the Messiah of IBO's visiting all the states in south east.have meeting with stakeholders including the traders politicians and artisans.but saraki not make any move to visit southwest or northern part of the country because of the fear of sai baba buhari supporters. But still ,I'm looking forward to see the day saraki will go kano, Kaduna, yobe, kastina or sokoto.
What of his trip to Osun? Abi Osun is not a state in SW. Zombies will cry tire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Iscoalarcon: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
if you are in the Muslim part of the north, u will realize that those people vote based on religious lines. the average Muslim voter in the north will prefer to vote for saraki instead of David mark.
is it not the same northerners that voted for Obasanjo twice and Jonathan in 2011

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by oloworulz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
u are talking rubbish Mr man. Christian has been winning the north. What do you mean by winning again?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Austin4lif: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
oloworulz:
u are talking rubbish Mr man. Christian has been winning the north. What do you mean by winning again?
have u been to the core north b4?
Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Roger3D(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
it seems like you and your IPOB friends have a death wish

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. by Shugavee(f): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Roger3D:
it seems like you and your IPOB friends have a death wish
I am for one Nigeria trust me, but calling IPOB a terrorist group was really wicked n causing stupid havoc n killing them for nothing is heartless,,, herdsmen r out there n ur useless president is doing NOTHING!! Really?? N u think if they see a chance to retaliate they won’t?? Cause of death? Some people r human coups so will do it without looking back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos On Nairaland Should Come Here And See...(photos) / After Investing $1 Million, Amosun Orders Firm To Leave Ogun / New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.