Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) (36355 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Chrisland University, September 2018 / Current Recruitment At Chrisland University, January 2018 / Academic Staff Recruitment At Chrisland University (many Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
divinelove:

read the requirement, minimum of msc plus evidence of PhD registration.

you are not qualified

Are you one of the recruiting team? Stay there and
be reading requirements while I get whaaaaaat I wannnnnnt! Keep trying until you succeed...simple philosophy of success.
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
mrblessed:
We are now aware that you made first-class honours. On the other hand, you have successfully depict that you have challenge with comprehension.

Thank you for the recognition and let it sink into your memory that not all things are worth comprehending in the struggle up the ladder of success. If you rely on comprehending everything before trying, you will end up a dangerous-zone for humanity. Mediocrity is a disease...beware
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by Dzeph1: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
I applied here last year for Higher Library Officer but was told that it will depend on the number of undergraduate matriculated into the institution but nothing yet
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by Samtop93(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
VACANCY
A renowned Real Estate company is in need of high profiled part-time land/property agent (Lagos Resident). The incentive is very attractive. Call Tope: 08029491521
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hi people!!! I just got invite from chrisland university for Thursday but I don't kn their salary structure. Can any pls help?
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by mimsG: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Emma1Oj:
Hi people!!! I just got invite from chrisland university for Thursday but I don't kn their salary structure. Can any pls help?

Hi, did you eventually get the needed info? How was the interview?
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by Veryfoolishboy: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
mimsG:

Hi, did you eventually get the needed info? How was the interview?
Hello you went for the interview
Re: Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) by mimsG: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
Hello you went for the interview
Yes I did, that was a long time ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware / NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / Npower Missing Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.