Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna (1817 Views)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna / Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by SexnLasGid: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2010

Disclaimer: The information you are about to read is for entertainment purposes and is designed for mature audiences only.

I lay there on the beach soaking up the sun. The day just couldn’t get any better. I was thousands of miles from work, rush hour traffic, anyone I knew and I didn't have a damned thing planned. As I watched the waves roll in and back out again I began to….

Wait! where did we leave off?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Oh I remember. Last time we met, I was in my office and I had just received a strange package. If you have no clue what “strange package” I’m referring to, read “Sex Love and Money Part III.” I’ll begin from there… kiss

READ MORE: http://www.sexandlasgidi.com/2010/07/the-adventures-of-bella-donna-sex-love-and-money-part-iv/

————

(1) (Reply)

It's Been 8yrs, I Don't Know Where Patrick Is. / Download Funmi Adebayo's Book Series And Titles At Okadabooks.com / A Nigerian Book Is The 2nd Most Translated Book Ever - Wikipedia (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.