Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid (62445 Views)

The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos / Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid / Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Hopebringer: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Youth team

Be very clear it's the youth team
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by obembet(f): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Omooduduwa
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by naughtyendowed(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
First Nigerian/Korean footballer have seen.Combo toh bad.
I am a researcher conducting a survey on international money transfer among Africans. I was wondering if you guys will be kind to fill out my survey. Will really help us understand how to serve Africa better. Thank you.

https://uchicago.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FG6nyW23djetP7
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
sm1098:
its not force
not free
its expensive
my game do the talking and give the assurance
if interested to win
call or whatsapp the number below

Why don’t you borrow money to play the game Instead of selling

If you borrow 100k and play your game it would be sure for you na, enough gain plus you can pay who you borrowed also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
rhythyson:
Nigeria and South Korea na collabo grin grin grin grin grin

rare collabo..Japan is more..But South korea?? I weak..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Wifesnatcher: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
sm1098:
its not force
not free
its expensive
if interested to win

He's a scammer, please keep your hard earned money and stay away from him
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by harriet412(f): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
African and Asian combo is a big NO undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by robosky02(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Soon onlu half cast will wear super eagles jersey 2022 world cup
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
:
harriet412:
African and Asian combo is a big NO undecided
what do yo mean

Just off light you can't tell the colour cos its all the same..
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by MropeEleniyan00(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bizzysmitty:
Can a foreigner born in Nigeria play for Nigeria ?
. Yes
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
na wao cheesy
nigerian men be sowing their seed everywhere they go like mtn cheesy
see chinko nigerian cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by leisuretym: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
my dear , don't come and kill your dream, Nigeria is a dream killer, run run run for your life, its even better you pay to play for south korea than playing for Nigeria , just Google Nigeria NFA and nobody will tell you to run, don't even come here, herdsmen killing all over the places saying they are the president tribesmen .

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
so,Olawale Akinlabi is now a new adopted igbo name now bah?issoryt,continue
fuckerstard:
Igbo kwenu..
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by AngelicBeing: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Pls leave Nigeria out of it....NIGERIA IS A DESTINY KILLER
cool
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by DaFlash: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
wisdomeze:
See his face.... He looks like an over pampered bull dog... He has tried his best to be handsome but, failed... I wonder what his afonja parents would look like... Yorubas are really ugly people ... Please, no one should come at me o. Was just testing my writing skills...

3 Likes

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by AngelicBeing: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
leisuretym:
my dear , don't come and kill your dream, Nigeria is a dream killer, run run run for your life, its even better you pay to play for south korea than playing for Nigeria , just Google Nigeria NFA and nobody will tell you to run, don't even come here, herdsmen killing all over the places saying they are the president tribesmen .
Gbam, Hahaha, Nigeria is a shithole jungle grin

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by jibs4lv(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Okare omo're biiyan kiss

1 Like

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by mekolie(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
mekolie f⚽rcast is a platform where we forcast and predict football and any sports games based on a specific odds. We professionally do lots of research about some teams or football clubs and make prediction on the said teams.
We have been on this for some years now… on our social platform like our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mekolie.one/#), twitter handle (https://twitter.com/MekolieForcast), instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mekolieforcast/), etc.
And presently we have just lunch our whatsapp group… were you can be part of it and benefit from our series of predictions daily. We sleepless, just to assure you of a good Forcast.
You can be part of the Mekolie f⚽rcast group… with #5000 registration fee (#2000 registration and #3000 montly renewal fee.).
That is, if you are joining for the first time … you will paying #5000 and and after the end of every month you be paying only #3000 to enjoy daily of the series of mekolie f⚽rcast prediction.
If you love to be part of mekolie f⚽rcast group … you can get back to us via this contact numbers

mekolie f⚽rcast … Your taste is Our Goals
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Topmaike007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Pls leave Nigeria out of it....NIGERIA IS A DESTINY KILLER
just as the way dey killed your destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Azam101: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Afonja.com
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by AreaFada2: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bizzysmitty:

Good question. Nigerian nationality law if practiced by Western countries would be regarded as racist. Being born and bred in Nigeria does not confer citizenship unless one of your parents is a Nigerian citizen before you were born.

Otherwise they must go through a bureaucratic application process that is quite delayed. The council of state that includes the current president, ex-presidents and heads of state, retired supreme court justices among others take the final decision. Not just the minister of interior (civil servants on his behalf really) like in most Western countries.

Yet you can come from Niger, Chad or anywhere and speak Hausa or Fufulde and get a Nigerian passport, voters card, national Id card, join the armed forces and politics easily in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Igbos! Keep up with the thrash talking or posting. You are just making more enemies for the Igbos. And worse still, you are the one all over the o,ace
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by mrjaydee(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
sm1098:
its not force
not free
its expensive
if interested to win
. Oni kure...u no go die well..scammer oloshi
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Admiralwale(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bizzysmitty:
Sure! But if na u, u fit play for Nigeria?

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
wisdomeze:
See his face.... He looks like an over pampered bull dog... He has tried his best to be handsome but, failed... I wonder what his afonja parents would look like... Yorubas are really ugly people ... Please, no one should come at me o. Was just testing my writing skills...

Keep up with the thrash talking or posting. You are just making more enemies for the Igbos. And worse still, you are the one all over the place. Animal in human skin

3 Likes

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Sharpshooota: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
Igbo kwenu..

Shut Up there
No Yoruba man has won UEFA Champions league

2 Likes

Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by slivertongue: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Another great star in the making
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Reekwonder(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigeria+ south Korea deadly combination.
Congratulations boy.
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by anjilgreat(f): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
NFF on the alert!. Always want to reap where they did not sow instead of developing our youth team from the grassroot.

Wish him all the best in his football career.
Re: Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Naija guys dey fire very well, this is another product from fire on target

Hope you represent the eagle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos / Chelsea & Man City Fans Brawl In Shameful Scenes Before Final (Graphic Photos) / "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.