Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! (876 Views)

Wish To Paint My Laptop / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
To say the least, it's the laptop I'm even using to learn web designing, like two weeks ago the lines on the top first showed and I thought it's still manageable, two days ago the whole thing just looked like what it is on the pix and I couldn't even do anything on it when powered on! Someone said it's the charger I'm using for it, but the person I bought the charger from around July said it will work well with it, and that's why I even bought it and now I can't even work with it anymore!! cry cry
Re: Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! by ITbomb(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
You've got a screen problem (and flex)

Get a repair guy to get you a new screen.
Last I changed cost me 15k but depends on laptop model
Re: Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
ITbomb:
You've got a screen problem (and flex)

Get a repair guy to get you a new screen.
Last I changed cost me 15k but depends on laptop model
unmhmnn, so it's screen and not charger problem
Re: Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tosinex:
unmhmnn, so it's screen and not charger problem

Your screen is bad, it has nothing to do with charger.
Re: Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! by khorlynz(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Vertical or horizontal lines across your laptop screen is usually caused by faulty screen. should you care for a replacement either new or used screen and you live in Lagos, check my signature for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale And 6kg Gas Cylinder For Sale / American Used HP Elitebook 8460p For Sale / Dell Laptop For A Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.