Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Please Advice!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Advice!!! (253 Views)

I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me / ₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / What Do I Invest 200k In. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
There is this landed property I wish to acquire somewhere in Uyo. The agent, a staff of an Estate Development Company has agreed to take me to the plot to see it. He advised that I should get my lawyer, and then the transaction will be done at their head office. I, however, told him that I will make part payment (80%), and then balance the remaining in two months.

So here is my question...

1. Is it wise to do so, or should I just wait till I have the complete cash before proceeding to acquire any land?

Your advice is welcome. Thank you, guys!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / 3 Easy Ways To Get Your Customer Interested In Anything You Have To Offer. / BITCOIN Accepted For Airline Fare And School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.