Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? (478 Views)

Scam: Palmcredit Hiding Under CBN To Defraud People / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? by Unclejay17(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hello Nairaland,

I woke up this morning angered and somehow depressed about the state of things in Nigeria and it is not about politics, government and the corrupted elites that run it. It is about Nairaland, Seun and his group of incompetent super modifiers or modifiers (whatever they are called).

I will not be wrong if I call Nairaland a fraud and please, wait till you hear my story(and it's a very short one which is putting my employment at risk) before you dethrone God and make yourself the judge of men.

I wanted to place an advert for my company on Nairaland, I do not think this flaunts any of Nigeria's law. Nairaland said to place ads on their platform, I have to get your ad banner designed by a good graphic designer (how will you know bad when your customer experience is bad). Anyway, I designed a good enough banner, borderless, 318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall, less than 30kb in size, and in the PNG or JPG format as they required me to. I uploaded it to www.nairaland.com/campaign with a link to the company's landing page, and it was approved.

My company paid into the account information provided and sent the evidence of payment to evidence. It's close to a month now, 4 Emails to evidence(i copied Seun in one of those) and another Email to Seun, 2 twitter mentions and nothing. MY ADVERT IS STILL PENDING no acknowledgement or anything.

It's a small money, so what?

Even if there is a mistake or something, a standard and legit business will acknowledge emails, whatever happen to courtesy? [color=#990000][/color]

You are damn right, your system is extremely simple by design but your customer service is on another level of shitty, messy and trash.

Hello Mr Seun, I hope you fix this quick or you will hear my lawyer. Thank you.

@Seun
@FOD
@Puskin
@dominique
@naijacutee
Re: Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? by sweetyme001(f): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
alright
Re: Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? by stalyf(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Currently having the same issue. I have sent four mails to Seun, but yet to get credited in my nairaland username or even get a mail acknowledgement to know why there is a delay.

Terrible business style really
Re: Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? by aikfrank(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2018
It took them 5 days to approve my payment. When I want to pay for ads on nairaland, I do it 2 weeks before I need it cos its always like that.

Even the time for them to approve your ad is another long phase.

It is well.
Re: Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? by TrinityAutos45(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pending advert approval for over two weeks now what’s have we done in this country please attend to me so I can pay and upload please
Re: Pending Advert; Does Nairaland Defraud Businesses Now? by TrinityAutos45(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please grant me access to place my advert please for over two weeks now it has been on pending and it’s like no one is even assign to resolve this problem..
@Seun please help me approve it so I can pay and place my adverts please thanks

(1) (Reply)

Courier Delivery Risks / Sad Independenceday! Gboko Market On Fire In Benue State (video) / Uber Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.