Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Five Treatment On How To Reduce Menstrual Cramps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Five Treatment On How To Reduce Menstrual Cramps (238 Views)

MENSTRUATION: How To Quickly Stop Menstrual Pain And Reduce Menstrual Period Tim / How to reduce menstrual pains with rain soul. / Health Fact: Simple Ways To Reduce Menstrual Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Five Treatment On How To Reduce Menstrual Cramps by sisiviki2020: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Back then in secondary school, I use to fear the word menstruation, when it gets to the time am suppose to see my menstrual flow chiaaaa is like hell for me. So many things happen during the first few days before I get myself.

We pass through these things every month so it okay to talk about it.
Before talking about the five ways of reducing the pain, we should also know what causes those pain. every woman experiencing these should know the reason behind the pains.
Read how i deal with menstraul cramp on http://sisiviki.com/my-five-treatment-on-reducing-menstrual-cramps/
sisiviki.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve The State Of Mental Well-being / How To Heal Depression / Hospital Consumables / Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.