Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). (32291 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by ionsman: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Men that matter.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by GSA01: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is the problem with Politicians, all of them are for their Personal selfish Interest, and with Shakarau in APC , With the Buhari Factor in Kano and with a seating Governor in the same APC i could only but see the APC cashing out 75% of Kano vote both in the Presidential and Governorship.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by kindnyce(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
muhsain299:

Kano is definitely on lockdown for Buhari but Not for Ganduje....Shekarau has changed The dynamics concerning Gubernatorial Elections..The defection is a booster for Ganduje
A lot of ppl dnt Support Ganduje..

But the combo of Shekarau and Ganduje is a bigger boost for Both Buhari and Ganduje.
The arithmetic has alienated Kwankwaso.
Ganduje will pick Mallam Sagir Takai as Dep Gov.
Takai is long time protégé of Shekarau

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Adamsking(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by datribune: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
awelekiti:
lol, really?

It was Shekarau wit d influence of Buhari that booted out Kwankwaso in 2003 nah. Same scenario is occurring now.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by SaintLucia: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

APC can win without him, yet Oshiomhole and Tinubu are enroute to Kano. Flawless logic.

Dey deceive yourself there. This same Shekarau was used by Buhari to defeat Kwankwanso who was a sitting governor and minister under PDP in 2003 and 2007. The bottom line is Buhari only need God blessing and his wide followers which have always followed him not governors to win election in Kano.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by lagdmark(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
naptu2:
APC Chaiman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, APC National Leader, Chief Bola Tinubu and Kano State Governor Umar Ganduje have arrived the home of former Kano State Governor, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau to meet with him ahead of his defection to the APC tomorrow.

Pictures and videos of the meeting were shared by Governor Ganduje's special assistant on media.

Watch the video here
https://mobile.twitter.com/dawisu/status/1038035135894093825
Shakarau the real Jagaban others na toy
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Fariq: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
kindnyce:

But the combo of Shekarau and Ganduje is a bigger boost for Both Buhari and Ganduje.
The arithmetic has alienated Kwankwaso.
Ganduje will pick Mallam Sagir Takai as Dep Gov.
Takai is long time protégé of Shekarau

Boost for ganduje alone. Buhari can stand alone even if Ganduje defect from Apc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by chidextec: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
He is now a saint grin
sholatech:
He was called a thief not Long ago while with pdp & efcc dusted his file & appeared in court. Now he is on way to Apc, Will he still be called a thief?
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Humblega(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
A film is coming soon:::

Tittled: Nigeria politics

Release date: oct 2018- to mid 2019 (different episode each day)

Star Actors: Burahi, saraki, kwakwaso, atiku, oshiomole....and many more

It's promised to wot waiting for....

It will b more dramatic dan game of throne, more emotion than tithanic, action packed than prison brake....

They av started reharsal ........

To enjoy it......buy higher resolution tv, subscribe for cable tvs, buy enough data

.....+ buy pop corn and join me

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by akdjr(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yes thats true, but remember what the bible say about being born again quote author=sholatech post=70986446]He was called a thief not Long ago while with pdp & efcc dusted his file & appeared in court. Now he is on way to Apc, Will he still be called a thief?[/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by famosh: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Even though Shekarau is irrelevant to Buhari's reelection, when he eventually defects, the dumb PDPigss & daft IPIGs who were rejoicing & masturbating to useless likes & shares from their fellow daft IPIGs & PDPigss on this thread below won't be spared from trolling! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4714971/pdp-reconciles-kwankwaso-shekarau-factions
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by naptu2: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
More pictures

1) Ganduje, Oshiomole and Shekarau.

2) Oshiomole and Shekarau.

3) Shekarau speaking to his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
Na overkill be Shekarau, with or without him APC will still own Kano
and KWANKWASO didn't go to kano state to tell them he wants to contest for president under PDP cheesy grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by PHILipu1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Buharimustgo:
The guy has no electoral value,despite being made Minister of Education, PDP still had 67,564 votes in 2015 election, Kwankwaso is millions of mikes better than him.
The difference is Buhari.
Even if a goat attach Buhari picture to his poster in Kano,that goat will win Kano.

Kwankwoso didn't win Kano for Buhari in 2015.
We will see his value in Kano in few months time

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Enice(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

APC can win without him, yet Oshiomhole and Tinubu are enroute to Kano. Flawless logic.

as was said earlier, this is an overkill. APC wants to prove a point to PDP. APC wants to achieve 80 to 90% of vote cast, not just landslide but an overkill.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by higherpower: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU COULD HAVE BEEN THUS*

AN ACCOUNT OF THE TRIALS OF ATIKU THE SON OF ABUBAKAR

1. In the seventh year that king Obasanjo reigned over the kingdom, a great trouble broke out in the land. For when his time was come nigh that he may descend from the throne that he called unto himself noble men in the land.

2. And he declared unto them saying: "Now that my days on the throne are few, allow me therefore to rule over thee for another four years".

3. And he gathered together of them that maketh laws in the Red Chamber in the city of the king, and even unto they in the Green Chamber, that they may amend the books of the law to favour him.

4. But this thing grieved Atiku the son of Abubakar who was the king's deputy. And he said unto his master, "howbeit seekest thou to rule over the people for another term? sweareth not thou by the name of thy god to set me upon the throne after thee?

5. Practice thou not this great evil against me and against the kingdom for it is written in the books of the law that a king may not reign but for two terms which equal eight years''. But these words changeth not the heart of the king.

6. And Atiku conspired with the Governors of the provinces and of the men who maketh laws in the city of the great king and they rejected king Obasanjo that he may continually reign over the kingdom.

7. And the king was wrought with grave anger and he declared according to these words to Atiku the son of Abubakar saying, "because thou hath done this great evil unto me, thou shall no longer sit upon the throne of this kingdom even unto thy death".

8. When the son of Abubakar saw that the king favoureth him not, that he departed from the camp of the king by the name PDP, and pitched his tent in the camp of the king's adversaries by the name ACN that he may contend the throne of the kingdom.

9. And it came to pass that Governor Yaradua who ruleth over the province of Katsina found favour in the sight of king Obasanjo. And when the time was come for the appointment of the king that he defeated Atiku and was appointed and anointed king over the kingdom. And king Yaradua ruleth the kingdom with the fear of God. But his days as king was full of affliction.

10. And when king Yaradua gave up the ghost that Goodluck the son of Jonathan who siteth by his side as the deputy reigned after him. But when the time was come nigh that the son of Jonathan be appointed again that Atiku departed from the camp of the king's adversaries and entered into the king's camp that he may be appointed.

11 . But the son of Jonathan defeated Atiku again for he spake according to these words unto the people, "I feel thy pains brethren for I was once like thee. I wore no sandals on the soul of my feet in the years of my youth when seeketh I knowledge, for my parents were of little means". And the people loved him and appointed him.

12. And the host of the other camps were vexed with a great vexation. For sixteen years they made battle against the king's camp and hath not prevailed against it.

13. And a certain noble man by the name Audu the son of Ogbe declared unto the leaders of the camps that contended the throne with the king's camp saying: "howbeit thinkest thou in thy heart to prevail against the king's camp if comest thou not together as one?

14. Harken to my voice this day, come let us reason together that we may enlarge our coast and verily, verily I say unto thee, the throne of the kingdom shall be delivered into our hands.

15. Of the camps that came together that day to form the APC were ACN from the west, ANPP from the North and a part of APGA from the East of the kingdom. Even the unhappy in the camp of PDP crossed over into the camp too.

16. And Atiku the son of Abubakar departed again from the king's camp by the name PDP and entered into the camp of the king's adversaries that he may contend the throne.

17. But Mohammed the son of Buhari was favoured among them that seeketh the throne from the camp of the APC for he swore unto the leaders of the camp saying, "Behold brethren, I am full of age and my eyes are becoming dim, suffer me to ascend unto the throne for I shall only reign for four years". And Buhari was anointed king over the kingdom.

18. And it troubled the son of Abubakar in his heart that he was rejected as king again. But he saith in his heart, I shall be of long suffering and remain in this camp for I shall ascend unto the throne after the fourth year of king Buhari.

19. But it came to pass that as the end of the fourth year of king Buhari's reign was at hand that the advisers in the king's court said unto him, be of good courage, gird thy loins and present thyself to be appointed again to reign over the kingdom for another four years.

20. And when Atiku heard of these words that he was vexed with anger and he repenteth that he joined the APC.

21. And he said, "I shall arise and go back to PDP which is the camp of my youth. And I shall declare unto them, “I have sinned against thee and against God. Accept me this day that I may once again contend the throne in thy bosom”.

22. And on the twenty fourth day of the eleventh month of the year before a new king is appointed that Atiku the son of Abubakar departed from the camp of APC and joined the camp of his youth.

23. And there was great jubilation in the camp of PDP that day for they said, “Verily, the prodigal son returneth.

24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker, will not approve of it.

25. But behold, I say unto you, verily the spirit of the living God, when it returneth unto Aremu, the son of Obasanjo shall cause him to see the light and giveth his approval, and there shall be great jubilation in the camp of Atiku, the son of Abubakar.

Got from a Friend's FB page
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Escravos(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

Kwankwaso is a religion in Kano.
yes they can win without him and also there is nothing harmful in making your position stronger even if you are at an advantage
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by charlesbuari: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridsta007:

As long as Kwankwaso is in PDP and in Kano, he has zero electoral value. APC knows this anyway. The whole defection thing is for the optics and PR— he is a former Kano Governor and announcements of his defection, while irrelevant in the scheme of things in Kano, will fill the airwaves especially in Southern Nigeria where their understanding of northern politics is quite limited, at worst, ignorant.

I agree with you but don't generalize your opinion on 'some' people in Southern Nigeria as being ignorant. Some of us know that Kwankaso cannot defeat PMB. PMB has won in Kano before APC and that is not likely to change
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Abdul3391(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Flexherbal:
You can never see our leaders holding emergency meetings on issues that affect the people.
I tell u sir..

dem no send us
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by madridsta007(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
charlesbuari:

I agree with you but don't generalize your opinion on 'some' people in Southern Nigeria as being ignorant. Some of us know that Kwankaso cannot defeat PMB. PMB has won in Kano before APC and that is not likely to change

Politics asides, the level of insularity between the North and the South is frightening -for a nation that went through colonial amalgamation over 100 years ago!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by SenseGee: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:
I prefer this Shekarau guy to kwankwaso. I watched him during the Presidential debates in 2011 and he very intelligently articulated his plans and visions for the country. I think he is heads and shoulders above kwankwaso intellectually. Kwankwaso has nothing to offer, all I see from him is unbridled quest for power
u watched his debate while we in kano watched kwankwaso's competence and deliverance...with kwankwaso we stand anyday any time...kwankwaso has difited dem always and will forever crush dem..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by hmuhammad(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridsta007:

As long as Kwankwaso is in PDP and in Kano, he has zero electoral value. APC knows this anyway. The whole defection thing is for the optics and PR— he is a former Kano Governor and announcements of his defection, while irrelevant in the scheme of things in Kano, will fill the airwaves especially in Southern Nigeria where their understanding of northern politics is quite limited, at worst, ignorant.
tell the pigs, they don't know anything about northern politics
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by madridsta007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
tell the pigs, they don't know anything about northern politics

Sorry, I do not do insults mate.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by StUriah(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

Kwankwaso is a religion in Kano.

What different are they?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by gidjah(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
lawalosky:

With or without Shekarau kwankwaso is far ahead of ganduje ND Co. interms of popularity in Kano.
Dnt be deceive by everything you see/read on media.
Even if he loses next year election, there is 100% chance he will surely win election come2023...
Mark my words
yes o, kwankwaso is those headache and malaria any day any time in that state called kano.in fact up north, kwankwaso is the most outsanding personality in politics now!!!
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
SAI BABA!
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). by oruma19: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Now tell me the difference. Is it the party that has the problem or the people in the party? There's no hope for this country if this is what the elections and party politics are all about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? / I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.