Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,621 members, 7,851,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) (39434 Views)

Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
My Senator Samuel Anyanwu representing as PDP leader Imo state....

Where is Ihedioha? grin grin grin grin

i can see a popular femaile nairalander in the first pix
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by tribalistseun: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kingjames:
lol..were is the crowd?

can only see passerby
that's the airport runway why should any crowd be in that area
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Ndonu101: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
what Igbo people see in Saraki is fairness, exposure, rule of law, tolerance, modernity, a level playing field

Nigeria Needs a Nigerian-like-Saraki to truly unite this country. A true leader of men who knows how to build consensus and maintain loyalty with his loyalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by kennethik: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
I dey pity this saraki of aboki if he like make him Waka the whole Africa nothing for him for aso rock, a governor for 8years how many jobs did he created in Kwara state, his state still looks like one village for Rwanda,

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
I Like His Mien And Charisma

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
Welcome to my Home State Sir, we love you!

May God Bless Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki

The Honourable President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

And the Next President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

When last did God answer your prayers

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Imagine this

President: Saraki grin

Vice President: Ekweremadu grin

Minister of Power, Steel and Transport: Dino grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by ellovee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
So much in love with the title "Enyioma Ikeduru"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
na pdp, terrorist ipob party wan work?
APCheat herdsmen genocidal party has failed woefully.

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback roger3d, sarrki sarkin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by oladele00(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
You can fool the igbos but u can't fool the yorubas and Hausas.. The offa bank robbery is still very fresh and lingering on our minds .. Buhari still remains the best for now and in the unforseen future.. Sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by hopexter(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ndonu101:

Sorry Sir the man has been dressing like this whenever he has an engagement in the East

He dressed in this manner to launch his Made-in-Nigeria campaign in Aba, Abia State. For a people who are entrepreneurial and believe so much in commerce and industry this gesture is huge. I mean not just the dressing but the made-in-Nigeria initiative itself that recognises the ingenuity of Aba.

After the Siege at his house by the Police, he dressed in this manner to welcome conference of political parties who came to pay him a visit at the NASS 24hrs later

Saraki is just being his gracious and diplomatic self by dressing in this way to visit the East!

When we see those who do this on the eve of elections to score cheap political points we know.

Gracious indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by nokatakata: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
As usual...people will chop money during this election period. E no concern us whether them win or lose election

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by pavoda: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
OLOYE is strong as ALLOY!
shakmati:
BAS 2019 issa goal! #GrowNigeria!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
You can fool the igbos but u can't fool the yorubas and Hausas.. The offa bank robbery is still very fresh and lingering on our minds .. Buhari still remains the best for now and in the unforseen future.. Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by akorebami(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Koolking:
I don't understand, why is Dino seen everywhere with Saraki? Is he the new 'Special Assistant' to Saraki now?

Honestly, I tire for that man. Glad I have someone thinking along with me. Dino has been acting like Saraki's bodyguard.
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by rasakwahab: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Those deceiving Saraki are really doing a great job.

But what amazes is that he can't even see the hand writing on the wall.

PDP just deceiving him. No decampee will get the presidential ticket

Atiku knows and already aligning with APGA

na lie na one of those decampees go get the presidential ticket. Its either kwankwaso, tambuwal or atiku
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
akorebami:

Honestly, I tire for that man. Glad I have someone thinking along with me. Dino has been acting like Saraki's bodyguard.
When Dino finally received sense and abandoned APCheat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
When are we going to restructure from red caps to the east, fedoras to the south, babanriga's to the north and agbada to campaigns to the west and wear the business suits that speak for equity, neutrality, objectivity, plurality and the seriousness that the art of governance requires.

They know that our mental ability to assess their suitability cannot rise above sectionalism that breeds mediocrity so they exploit it to the fullest. We are no more than a country of nations and until the people can make the sacrifices to ignore such antics and focus instead on the matters that matter, we will never move forward.
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:

Quit racism. What does it profit you. Just be objective and inquire on the things that matter. Assess each candidate by what they can deliver. Nigeria can not move forward with such primitive attitude.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by jonadaft: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
shakmati:
Posterity will never forgive you for this lies
Woe betide Saraki and all his stupid fans
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This love is too much. Humane youths love Saraki. Only unexposed individuals and Hanumans prefer aged illiterates.

Please I'm not among them. As for me I hate all the presidential aspirants ranging from the whole political parties... Nobody is going there to represent the masses I wonder why people still support these men? We're too divided to make a nation and biased. As long as we continue to encourage zoning in all elective positions Nigeria will never move forward.
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dino d comedian for vice president grin
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sunofgod:
OgbuefiBuhari Saraki......
The "efi" that completed the Ogbu...Ogbuefi has said it all we all know that bubu is a cow which is efi and the killer ogbu which is Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by gidado14(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
shakmati:
we don't wana know, he's going to fail primary election not to even talk about president.
tell us what he failed to do that CCT chased him
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Greenback: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
That is why the likes of buhari will rule you and your family forever
grin
grin grin
UsmanDanEWEDU

lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by oladele00(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Greenback:

That is why the likes of buhari will rule you and your family forever
grin
grin grin
UsmanDanEWEDU

lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom
what is this one even saying?
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Ay4christ2010(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ndonu101:

And the Next President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Na only you and your families go vote?.............maybe he will be president of your village sha undecided
Ndonu101:

Na only you and your families go vote?.............maybe he will be president of your village sha
Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Greenback: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
what is this one even saying?

Get your head out so you can hear me well,mental.
grin

1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
ashacot:
See Massive crowd. with this crowd, Buhari is gone according to IPOB YOOT and PDP minions grin grin tongue tongue

Hahahahahha grin grin. This crowd no bi here o shocked
Saraki for kirikiri tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.