Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k (345 Views)

Bulk Teller/customer Service / Customer Manager Needed At Whyte Cleon Limited / Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager And Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N15. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k by ogbs2020love: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good day,
Please I seek ur INQUIRY and complain about GTB ONITSHA 2 branch.
I don't see why they cannot just count my 9deposit slips that contain N5k,N5k,N5k,N5k,N10k ,N10k ,N30k,N32k,N50k . totaling just N152k.
The total operations team there are very slow and lazy .
Top mgt needs to change them.
As I am speaking to you they have not posted my money . The bank is looking for trouble because I was there and all of them refused to count my money even after being on the queue. They told me to take my money.
Every thing on the deposit slip is ok and as I speck to you or has not been posted even after entering the bank since 10am this morning.
If that cash is not posted today ,the bank is legally liable and CBN will and must sanction them also for losing out with damages for not posting that money I'll take it up legally.
Everything on the deposit slip is ok and as I speck to you I have not been called ,
The OPERATIONS GTB staff in ONITSHA 2 are so lazy.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k by Xtaceeey: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
And u came to report to nairaland via the Job section thread?

SMH... You are amazing mheen!! Now I see why your money wasn't counted.
Re: Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k by Lionbite(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
ogbs2020love:
Good day,
I don't see why they cannot just count my 9deposit slips that contain N5k,N5k,N5k,N5k,N10k ,N10k ,N30k,N32k,N50k . totaling just N152k.
As I am speaking to you they have not posted my money . The bank is looking for trouble because I was there and all of them refused to count my money even after being on the queue. They told me to take my money.
Every thing on the deposit slip is ok and as I speck to you or has not been posted even after entering the bank since 10am this morning.
If that cash is not posted today ,the bank is legally liable and CBN will and must sanction them also for losing out with damages for not posting that money I'll take it up legally.
Everything on the deposit slip is ok and as I speck to you I have not been called ,
so wetin make we do now?
Re: Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k by lunacol(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Go to GTB twitter handle and lay down your case not here.
Re: Gtb Onitsha 2 Teller, Customer Manager & Cash Manager Refused Conuting My N152k by murphyrichy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
ogbs2020love:
Good day,
Nawa o, is it blood money
May be you collected money from people who aren't on the queue to pay in for them.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Massive Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Be Your Own Boss / Latest Job Vacancy At Proctor And Gamble (P&G)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.