Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) (66010 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
I like his name DICKson
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chai! Mr Samba found another man dancing samba with his wife in their matrimonial bed. Fear women. After dem go do innocent face and cry crocodile tears.

I hope they had no kids. Otherwise kids uncertain of their paternity now also to face a life of struggle with an adulterous mother.
Women and money are always the death of men.

RIP dude.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by nokatakata: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Now his wife will have more time to phuck the other man very well since he is dead
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by hardbody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
are you dull or what. You want him to come home and find another man in his house with his wife and not do anything? Sometimes it's not about the woman per say, it's about the blatant disrespect and insult.

There is this saying that if a macho man does not succumb to insult he will live alone like a hermit. Collect the insult and move on, shut her out of your life for eternity. There are tonnes of babes lining up to come see you, infact na dem dey rush us.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by hardbody: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I like his name DICKson

Son of a Dick. He went the way he came. Or for the same purpose.. All join.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Konji issa BASTARD Adultry issa BASTARD
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
He's a stupid man. meanwhile, the woman in question should be stoned to death!

Why? undecided because say she Bleep? sad

Nawa o!
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by omooba969(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Phyde:
Women can never be trusted.

Don't generalized.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by razible5384(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rip bro, but dis hoes ain't worth dieing 4
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by kunleweb: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Females and guilt grin No single female commentator on first page. Guess what, page two and three, with over 13,500 views and comments, no single female commented.

Women and cheer-leading lies and hypocrisy, silence is also a stand, we can't help but feel at some point every woman on this forum has cheated on their partners if we use this thread as a case study tool.

I wonder how they'll blame this one on men.
Let me help them, afterall she was cheating with a man grin

May you all find mercies for your lust souls grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's why am still single up till now,
Women of nowadays are so dangerous.

Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Jflex07(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
His anger probably was that the wife was busy using the style he taught her
oh my
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Deltatoto: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
daviesblaze:
he was engaging the nigga in physical combat when he can actually use a gun to blow both their heads off. SMH
dont blow any bodies head just walk away
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
omooba969:

Nawa o!
Her husband died as a result of her slutty action remember?
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
omooba969:

Nawa o!
Her husband died as a result of her slutty action remember?
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Arabiyyas: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
the woman wil be jail 4reva
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by kaycee67: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
at first it looks funny but at last minute very u can watch the video here http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Beey(f): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Beey have u seen this version?.....asante
Fighting over a cheat is not worth the time or energy.A leopard can never lose its spots.Better to move on than lose your life.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by zinizta: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
donbachi:
And the fvck continues...na see him life.

well said...

Violence never determines who is right. .. only who is left
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by klax(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mr man why just wasting your life stupidly In such situation you don't go physical combat becayse a man that slept with your wife is ready to kill you.

Bro next time you come to this world if lucky to come back just do jungle justice and game over.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by uzoormah(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kingjames:
"am sorry richard but am scared?"
"scared about what exactly?.he looked into her eyes.but she looked away.
"am scared of you guyz.thats how you start saying sweet words with your sugar coathed mouth.and at the end of the day you dump us."
"thats something i can never do to you.my feelings for you is real and its getting deeper.giive me a chance to prove it.

Something Must be wrong with you....you can't tell me that Nothing is wrong with you

something is wrong with your head

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by tunary(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
All because of that infidel of a wife
Women=problem
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Smarkie: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
double wahala for dead body
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by higgs: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
sad
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by CDCEO001: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't understand why people choose to fight the wrong person when it comes to cheating in relationships. The only way I'll fight the man is if we know each other and he knows she is my wife. What if the woman told him she is not married? Or that she is divorced or something like that?
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by deepsuk(f): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sex tonite will be fun am going to Bleep very well
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by wink2015(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
when will men ever listen and finally be wise?

There is no point fighting a guy that you caught sleeping with your wife or girlfriend..

They are both mature adult and must have both agree to have sex with each other..

it's not like he forced her or rape her,, she was the one that agreed,, open her legs for the man..

so fighting the man don't make sense,, just be a man,, break up with her and move on, though it's painful but bro,, life must go on..

Nice contribution.

Men who want to enjoy a peaceful life must not loose sleep over a cheating partner.

Like, you suggested instead of fighting the man sleeping around with the wife or girlfriend. Just swallow the painful shock and move on with your life.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mr man, rest in peace, but you should
have not fought with the man, it was not worth killing yourself over a woman who is sleeping about. You should have asked your wife to carry her load and go with man and it ends there whether children are involved or not.
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lmfao
Alzirida:
His anger probably was that the wife was busy using the style he taught her
Re: Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) by Henri8: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oooohh...Kenya again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.