Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) (1720 Views)

British High Commission Graduate/Non-graduate Entry-level Position(298k Monthly) / World Bank Entry Level Position - Young Professionals Program 2020 / Vacancy At Ruhe Global Resources (entry Level Position) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by willidaine(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Our client is a digital credit company offering small loans instantly in Nigeria, via a smartphone application. Based in Yaba, Lagos, the company is recruiting Tele-collectors to handle loan collection over the phone for clients in all Nigeria.

JOB TITLE: Tele-collection Loan Officer
Salary: N45,000

RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate’s primary assignment will be to handle loan collection over the phone, reporting on a computer with a CRM.
Loan Operations
• Own the loan collection of over a thousand clients every month over the phone
• Report and define clear next steps for each call, to make sure that each client is correctly monitored.
• Use a CRM to manage properly the client portfolio
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans
Team
Help the team and share the best practices with other colleagues to increase the team performance

REQUIREMENTS
• A first degree (HND or BSc)
• Analytical and reporting skill set to manage a client portfolio
• Computer skill set to understand and use our CRM
• Competitive mindset, with the willingness to work hard to achieve its results

Qualified candidates should send their CVS to projectsuppot01@gmail.com before the 10th of September 2018

Note: Candidates with customer service experience are at an higher advantage while only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Re: Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by Gazaliah(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
I never work as direct customer care officer but I have experience in working as a collector for a real estate firm.
Can I apply?
willidaine:
Our client is a digital credit company offering small loans instantly in Nigeria, via a smartphone application. Based in Yaba, Lagos, the company is recruiting Tele-collectors to handle loan collection over the phone for clients in all Nigeria.

JOB TITLE: Tele-collection Loan Officer
Salary: N45,000

RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate’s primary assignment will be to handle loan collection over the phone, reporting on a computer with a CRM.
Loan Operations
• Own the loan collection of over a thousand clients every month over the phone
• Report and define clear next steps for each call, to make sure that each client is correctly monitored.
• Use a CRM to manage properly the client portfolio
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans
Team
Help the team and share the best practices with other colleagues to increase the team performance

REQUIREMENTS
• A first degree (HND or BSc)
• Analytical and reporting skill set to manage a client portfolio
• Computer skill set to understand and use our CRM
• Competitive mindset, with the willingness to work hard to achieve its results

Qualified candidates should send their CVS to projectsuppot01@gmail.com before the 10th of September 2018

Note: Candidates with customer service experience are at an higher advantage while only shortlisted candidates would be contacted

Re: Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by willidaine(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gazaliah:
I never work as direct customer care officer but I have experience in working as a collector for a real estate firm.
Can I apply?

Yes you can
Re: Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by mummiesgirl: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hnd &bsc 45k what is happening in this country.. even an ssce holder driver collects more than dis in an organisation..
Re: Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by Welcomme: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
mummiesgirl:
Hnd &bsc 45k what is happening in this country.. even an ssce holder driver collects more than dis in an organisation..
Ma, this one is still fair. The school where I am working, my salary is 25000 naira. I dont normally go home with the 25k as they deduct for every flimsy excuse. God help us in the country.
Re: Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by mummiesgirl: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
It is well
Re: Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) by Gazaliah(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
willidaine:

Yes you can
I have sent in my CV and I hope to get interview invite soon

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of An N-power Beneficiary Is So Much More. / Npower To Pay September And October Stipend Next Week / Ndep Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.