Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Bad Experience At Ikorodu General Hospital Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Bad Experience At Ikorodu General Hospital Today (1357 Views)

Visited A General Hospital Today. See What I Saw. / My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Experience At Ikorodu General Hospital Today by skedman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
I had a call by 6.30am today from a friend that he was unable to sleep at night because he was feeling feverish,headace,pains on his legs and was equally catching cold.

However, i advise him to visit the ikorodu general hospital. At exactly 7 am i got there and to my greatest suprise he was not yet attended to,i was told that the next shift had not resume .

we were told to pay for N500 for file at the revenue office and to wait for the record officer .

By 10.00am he was attended to by a nurse who checked is blood pressure and other physical examination to prepare him to see the doctor. The doctor examined him , wrote a note for a test which cost N3,000, we rushed for the payment and eventually he did the test after several people on the queue.

The time was already 12:30pm and i was already boiling because firstly i was already late to work , secondly the environment was so irritating and not friendly at all. i was at the waiting room thinking we will wait for some minute before the test will come out unfortunately we were told to come by monday 10 am for the test result of a person that is very ill that couldnt sleep because he was feverish and catching cold .

i was very angry i had to meet the doctor personally but he told me that there is nothing he could do, that he has to wait for the test result .

The time was already 1.00 pm and my friend was looking very stressed up and heal. i had to meet the doctor again for further persuasion whether he could have a change of mind but he further told me that his blood pressure was okay but insist he couldn't administer any drug nor do anything without the test result .

We left the hospital for a near by pharmacy who told us it was malaria and typhiod without a test but the symptom was exactly the same after little questioning .

The governor should not only be interested in infrastructural development but also to focus more on ensuring that all its ministries are rendering good services.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Soft And Sexy Lips With Vaseline Lip Therapy / Disposable Latex examination Gloves For Sale / Doctors Vow To Continue Strike As FG Fails To Convene Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.