Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How To Get The C Of O Of A Landed Property In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Get The C Of O Of A Landed Property In Ogun State (681 Views)

A Storey Bulding On A Landed Property Of A 1 & Half Plot @ Ketu - Asking 10m / Need A Landed Property In Ibadan / How Many Units Of 2 Bedroom Flat Can A Landed Property Of 50 By 100 Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The C Of O Of A Landed Property In Ogun State by Hajiadubs: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
I have just found a landed property in Lambe after Iju Akute which is in Ogun state. I am interested in this land but am not sure how difficult it will be to get all the necessary documents from Ogun state government.
Can you please advice me? any information on the above named area will also be appreciated.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land @ 'opebi-oregun' - Odeniran Street, Opebi Village / Self Contain Or 2bed Room Apartment Needed(ilupeju Or Ilasamaja) / Pick Your Offer: Ibadan:iei Estate 32 Duplex Still Selling And Lagos Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.