Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns (880 Views)

Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media / Ademola Bello Resigns As Fayose's Special Adviser (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by 11Ebiscoo: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
The Special Adviser to Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike on Pollution Control, Anucha Nwuke has resigned his appointment.

Nwuke who did not state expressly the reason for putting forward his resignation letter maintained that it was his personal decision to do so.

Anucha in an interview with newsmen traced his decision back to the campaign promises of Governor Wike which he said made him lead a campaign for all the aspirants under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party in Omuma Local Government Area of the State.

“What we have now was not what I campaigned for,” he said.

The Former S.A to Governor Wike on Pollution Control, however, praised the governor for his effort in the state so far and wish him well in his political sojourn.

Recall that Anucha Nwuke is the fifth member of the Rivers State Executive Council to resign from Governor Wike’s administration.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/gov-wikes-special-adviser-anucha-resigns.html

Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by JudasNaCarrot: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wike.....Adolf Hitler of Rivers state.

You will not make heaven.
Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Amaechi grin
Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by Almaiga: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wike is going down. Amaechi the Lion of Obioma will lead APC to Victory in Rivers State, come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by yomi96(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Wike is going down. Amaechi the Lion of Obioma will lead APC to Victory in Rivers State, come 2019.
is it the first person or the first time someone will resign. don't sit down in your guy ND b typing rubbish.is it the first person or the first time someone will resign? don't sit down in your guy ND b typing rubbish. let me refresh your memory
that is how you said
wike will loose Appeal and at Supreme Court but you and your kinds was disappointed
you said he is not working yet he has cleared the following debts left by Ameachi
1. Corpers were owed since 2011
2. the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months
3. Civil servants were owed 3months Salary.
4. Students on scholarship got stranded abroad
5. contractors are back to site
I know you are doing your job but next time ask people on ground what's up before commenting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by Almaiga: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
yomi96:
is it the first person or the first time someone will resign. don't sit down in your guy ND b typing rubbish.is it the first person or the first time someone will resign? don't sit down in your guy ND b typing rubbish. let me refresh your memory
that is how you said
wike will loose Appeal and at Supreme Court but you and your kinds was disappointed
you said he is not working yet he has cleared the following debts left by Ameachi
1. Corpers were owed since 2011
2. the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months
3. Civil servants were owed 3months Salary.
4. Students on scholarship got stranded abroad
5. contractors are back to site
I know you are doing your job but next time ask people on ground what's up before commenting

Wike wey carry Rivers money dey sponsor PDP. Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are been sponsored with Rivers tax payers money.

You dey here dey yan okpata. cool

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by NLEFCC(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
whats happening?

Meanwhile if interested ; www.facebook.com/seroelect

Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by yomi96(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Almaiga:

Wike wey carry Rivers money dey sponsor PDP. Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are been sponsored with Rivers tax payers money.

You dey here dey yan okpata. cool
typical of intellectually bankrupt sychopant. When your brain is developed
enough to engage educated
people in a decent discussion,
you can call me out and I'll be
there.
Till then, it will be unwise for any
intelligent person to waste his
time on you
Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by Almaiga: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
yomi96:
there.
time on you

E pain this man well. grin

Sai Baba!!!

Re: Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
yomi96:
there.
time on you
U people like insulting others with opposite views and that's very bad.

It would be better to engage on issues that will make others learn instead of calling names and all.

This is d main reason I hardly comment in this forum and even when comment on my opinion, most people use insults to counter instead of making it educative.

I wonder how d country will be better with this level of mindset from the youths.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Exhibition And Advertisement / Who Is The Real Jagaban In The North / 2019: Timi Alaibe Returns To PDP Ahead Of National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.