Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (39247 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by katstyle(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
God will save this country
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by luckyteno: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Maestro07(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Smh for this shithole country... After one idiot go carry him dry body say im wan contest in 2019? Read my lips "KOLEWERK" Meanwhile...RIP to that man
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Theultimate(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Something must have motivated him to go into military. He must have relied on a hidden charm. This is the side effect of trusting too much in chams and Jazz. I'm also sure that his parents must have advised him not to become a soldier. But because he took delight in disobeying his parents, he joined the military without their consent and blessing. That's why it's not good to disobey our parents. Joining the military is like being on a suicide mission. He knew this. His lack of foresight killed him. I feel for his parents though.
Fundamental Attributional Error

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Glink2018(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Something must have motivated him to go into military. He must have relied on a hidden charm. This is the side effect of trusting too much in chams and Jazz. I'm also sure that his parents must have advised him not to become a soldier. But because he took delight in disobeying his parents, he joined the military without their consent and blessing. That's why it's not good to disobey our parents. Joining the military is like being on a suicide mission. He knew this. His lack of foresight killed him. I feel for his parents though.
Something also motivated you too to be using your stunted fingers and be typing nonsense.
Hope this is not the attitude you are teaching your children bcoz no sense in it at all.

Poo! Poo!! Pooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by seunzor: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Why are you talking like this, do you think you can move around peacefully without the security agents? Haba! You're a human being and you can't even have an iota of empathy, that's very unfair, so its a crime to serve your country. You need a rethink on how you post things

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by lirusehn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's a lie, Bokoharam has been defeated technically
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by boyfwend(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
This was the same career my dad said one of his sons will become, then he was looking at me as the chosen one. I almost slapped him, if not that he(my father ) was my father.

i should die for this country?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Joshua070(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Ufranklin92(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Sai baba till 2023

2027 please
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by papalsbuIl: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid please
shey you don dey invite my trouble again
after you go dey beg make i stop following you

last warning this time we'll play till the end of nairaland angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by IbrahimDamola: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid please

Sharap! angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by bonechamberlain(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
God look at the 19th century tank. smh. Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by drololaaof: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sad indeed RIP,let come and deny this ,tomorrow what we will hear is BK have been defeated, they have been weakened tactically .Who is fooling who Oga LAI & Buratai
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Shut up and don’t be an idiot .
He died for his fatherland
He does gallantly
Lol, he died for nothing
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Jebosh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Suspecting foul game against those people that come from south in present regime.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Roger3D(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
they'll put SE and SS in the real war front (bokoharam)
while putting their brothers in the fake war front (South East)
You bloodykiller IPOB terrorists need a closer marking than boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by resurgent2019: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
I still can’t imagine why anybody will want to die for Nigeria. It is still hard to fathom for me personally.

RIP to the soldier sha.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
shey you don dey invite my trouble again
after you go dey beg make i stop following you

last warning this time we'll play till the end of nairaland angry
You too stop typing nonsense up and down tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Qsscruz:

Indeed, you are devoid of any iota of common sense.. Your moniker is erroneous..Everyone now knows how much of a simpleton you are.
Are you ipob?
Then hug the truth .
Igbos are bastards
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by awoofawoo: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Something about this Boko haram war just don't seems right..... Most soldiers killed during ambushes were from South or Mid belt ......why?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Deltatoto: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by May Ubeku....

'I mourn the loss of this gallant soldier from the great Uzere Kingdom, Isoko South LGA,  ambushed by the devilish Boko haram after he survived an attack at his  base.  Sadly the Nigerian army keep denying the attacks and killing of our soldiers, in the North East.
The Government  forget the fact  that the soldiers are Nigerians with families that maintains communication with the soldiers in battle front and can easily know if anything happens to their family members in the war front  .
This killings are occasioned by lack of equipment and motivation coupled with internal sabotage.

May the gallant soul of Paul rest in peace, Amen.

Afahokor Akpovienehe Duncan'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier-after.html
na stupid guy sha y defend a country like naija?if I’m in d army once u send me to north east shey I have d write to resign?my first cousin left army cos of such transfers
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by thaoriginator: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
they'll put SE and SS in the real war front (bokoharam)
while putting their brothers in the fake war front (South East)
False! As I'm typing this right now my younger bro is at the frontier at Gwoza. He's been there for bout 3 years now so stop talking bs.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by potterdon: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Are you ipob?
Then hug the truth .
Igbos are bastards
just like ur God buhari grin grin no wonder u don't know ur use in life apart from disgracing urself in public grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Abfinest007(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

just keep quiet if u don know what to say u are judging someone u don even knw

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
potterdon:
just like ur God buhari grin grin no wonder u don't know ur use in life apart from disgracing urself in public grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by papalsbuIl: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Roger3D:
You bloodykiller IPOB terrorists need a closer marking than boko haram
[/s]
yes Buhari is a criminal terrorist
apc is bokoharam
how can you close Mark what you are

kiss the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
potterdon:

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by papalsbuIl: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
You too stop typing nonsense up and down tongue tongue
one quote from you again you'll regret your nairaland life cheesy

just one
i need a new play mate since omenka and co have left me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
U die for nigeria.... U die in vain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC / FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.