Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Africans And Hypocrisy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africans And Hypocrisy (362 Views)

A Real Time Response To The Guy Blabbing On The Hate Bw Africans And Black Ameri / Nigerians See Donald Trump Speech On Africans And Arabs / Africans And Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans And Hypocrisy by Rexia(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hello guys another thread I have a lot of things on my mind right now I have to spill it all out
Re: Africans And Hypocrisy by Rexia(f): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Okay first thing is we need to stop criticizing other peoples way of living or culture or whatever.I don't care if it does not suit you just shut your mouth We are so quick to criticize America for divorce rates but not actually realising that the divorce rates here in Africa are rising.Africa is not heaven like the way some of you fool yourselves to think.The moment you get out of Africa I swear there will be a moment you will feel as if you won't want to come back.
At the end of the day,America is still better than us with many things
Wonderful leaders check
Excellent development in any sector check
Fighting against any injustices check that one they act very quick
Thorought investigations concerning murders check
Amazing education check
Civilized mentality check
Even more of Christians than us than we like to fool ourselves check
And I have to say that before you conclude about the divorce thing please take note that it is not in all marriages it is just based on the particular race that is together from the information I gathered Marriages in America who are more likely to divorce are
White women and black men this one is the highest
Black women and black men
White men and white women
You see america is not like Africa where we are just Africans they are made up of different races so before you talk pls do your research
People saying oyibo oyibo na only oyibo di stay for America. Even this same America that we talk bad about so much if some of you here were given a visa right now to go to this same America you will still carry your two legs and go

(1) (Reply)

Robotic Underwear. / Dele Alli S3x Video Leaked! / Viral Video Of A Pastor Vomiting Miracle Money During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.