Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) (60924 Views)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by saintol(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2018
In this contemporary era, pencil ha! pencil. Na pencil we dey make.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by mildflame: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2018
FOOLS IDIOTS UDOM IS JUST USELESS
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Udom is doing better than Akpabiorudeen.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by inoki247: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
babajero:
The question is did it get to America or not?.
oGa dat Pencil is not from Nigeria if dey are to ship the Pencil to USA direct what you will see is a Courier service Carton. like DHL,UPS,FedEx it seems u haven't send a package before.. I can quote anybody that pencil Is not from Nigeria go to online Amazon store and type Nigeria pencil maybe u will see results...
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by yaki84: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

It’s the pr of udom that is working

Pencil donated by Akwa Ibom citizen to an America school doesn’t mean it’s exported to USA

When will ogbonaya onu federal govt pencil arrive?
Shebi na 2018 dem talk am
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by marcus001: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
dainformant:
Pencils being produced in Nigeria are now being used in schools in Philadelphia, U.S.A, after being exported from Nigeria. John Etim, a former president of Akwa Ibom State Association of Nigeria, USA (AKISAN), while holidaying in Akwa Ibom bought 10 cartons of 144 dozens of AKEES pencils which he distributed to various schools in the region. 

Akwa Ibom State produces over two million quality pencils for the nation and neighbouring countries, according to reports. 

The high quality pencils and toothpicks are produced through Akwa Ibom Enterprises and Scheme (AKEES) factories.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/pencils-produced-in-akawa-ibom-now-being-used-in-american-schools.html
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by Kykyblaze(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
So it was a donation and not export. Smhhhhhh
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

It’s the pr of udom that is working

Pencil donated by Akwa Ibom citizen to an America school doesn’t mean it’s exported to USA

Don't mind them cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:

Yeah my dear sister and very much open to collaborations on the topic.

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book in my siggy...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...

Enjoy my siggy
I doubt I can collaborate on the topic considering I'm yet to read it... Just read an excerpt from the book... It looks like a promising read...
Very cool quote... It kinda reminds me of the 'I came, I saw, I conquered' quote.... but yours is much more explicit and I can identify with that
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
CynthiaChi:

I doubt I can collaborate on the topic considering I'm yet to read it... Just read an excerpt from the book... It looks like a promising read...
Very cool quote... It kinda reminds me of the 'I came, I saw, I conquered' quote.... but yours is much more explicit and I can identify with that

Thanks..
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
drakeli:

Why can’t people use their number 6 for a minute? How many made in Nigeria pencils have you seen in your entire life. People like you believe every poo. Why can’t you tell us where the pencils manufacturing plant is located in Akwa Ibom with verifiable address. At least we know where Innoson is located. I bet you are one of those fake bloggers mongering lies on the internet.
A simple google search will help your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
What happened to the pencils aka AKEES factory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.