Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding (1138 Views)

Leaked Chats Have Been Shared Online As Mohbad’s Wife Omawumi Speaks On Her / Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress / Ali Baba Slams Man Who Criticised Dangote’s Daughter Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding by Amagite(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Omawumi Megbele has finally come out to clear the air on the controversial alleged N40 million hair she rocked to Dangote’s daughter’s wedding which held in March 2018.

In a chat with Showtime, the ‘Bottom Belle’ crooner admitted that though the hair she had on to the wedding was quite a luxury but it wasn’t as expensive as forty million naira.

Of cause not, am I Dangote? Do you know how many blocks N40 million will buy that I would use to build properties? The hair was quite pricey but not N40 million. I don’t have N40 million.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/omawumi-speaks-on-her-controversial-n40m-hairdo-to-dangotes-daughters-wedding.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding by imasong005(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Flex
Re: Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding by egopersonified(f): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
that was how corper davido sang 30 billion for the akant and people started saying 30 billion naira. I still maintain that davido cannot have up to 30 million NAIRA in HIS ACCOUNT
Re: Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding by itspzpics(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West And His Dad Eat Bugs To Celebrate Beating Cancer / Olamide Reacts To Video Of Davido And Skales Crying (video) / Princess Shyngle Shows Off Her Tiny Waist Backside (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.