Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl (351 Views)

If You Have Any Questions Bothering You Ask Me Including... / Please Share Ur Experiences On Toasting Women For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl by babatrigga(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Different people has differnt ways they go about it when toasting a girl, although some actually try to copy others simply because they consider them badder than themselves�.

So With all sincerity, Guys! What Is The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Lady??

Drop Your Comment below!

Join the discussion here�

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/09/discussion-be-sincere-guys-whats-first.html

Source:- [url]Basenaija.com[/url]
Re: Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl by boy16(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
The first question was "ARE YOU A APC SUPPORTER?"

sadly she said "yes!"

So I avoided her from that moment since I believe she has not grown yet.

kids everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
boy16:

sadly she said "yes!"

kids everywhere!
lol honestly you are the kid in this matter.
so u avoided her because she supports APC thats lame... Imagine i dump my girlfriend because she's from the southeast..
Re: Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl by NobodyKnows(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
boy16:

sadly she said "yes!"

kids everywhere!
This is the most stupid thing I’ve read in a long time
Re: Be Sincere Guys! Whats The First Question You Ask When Toasting A Girl by lirusehn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Are you a Copper ? Because I Cu in my dream.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Based In The USA / Haha I Saw This New Dating Website For Nigerians Only / I Will Never Forgive You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.