Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account (884 Views)

Google Adsense Account Available, Nigeria, Uk & Germany, New Policy Non Verified / Google Adsense Account Available, Nigeria, Uk & Germany, New Policy Non Verified / Google Adsense Account Available, Nigeria, Uk & Germany, New Policy Non Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account by sjules(m): 1:15am On Sep 08, 2018
I want to give just 10 people US & UK Paypal account for free.

Yes! You read that right?.. I'm not collecting a dime from anyone.

And when you withdraw your funds to the bank, they will transfer your money to your naira bank account at 355 naira per dollar.

I just want to help out seeing how much people are unable to maximize their funds since they can't withdraw but only exchange it for cash at low rates.
Re: Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account by yemiezay(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2019
sjules:
I want to give just 10 people US & UK Paypal account + bank account for free.

Yes! You read that right?.. I'm not collecting a dime from anyone.

And when you withdraw your funds to the bank, they will transfer your money to your naira bank account at 355 naira per dollar.

I just want to help out seeing how much people are unable to maximize their funds since they can't withdraw but only exchange it for cash at low rates.

Whatsapp +19124835807 or email: semijules@outlook.com

Am so much positive that this is a SCAM
Re: Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account by sjules(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemiezay:

Am so much positive that this is a SCAM

Who the hell is this?!

It's clearly stated in the post that it was for free (and that was months ago) and you didn't see anyone make a comment or report this account that I scammed them. Yet you could come here with your 10MB data bonus to spew thrash. You're an idiot and a motherf**cking asshole.
Re: Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account by softwaremanager(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
I want
Re: Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account by sjules(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
softwaremanager:
I want

Since when? September

The offer has ended long ago dear.

I've even forgotten the post until today that I logged in to see that stupid comment from that low lifer.
Re: Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account by yemiezay(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2019
If this is truly real, the people you did free stuff for will surely drop a comment of how you helped and the forum will also grow, but here nobody even dropped a single comment or something. That got me thinking bro. Well it might not be a scam, but I know my nairalanders now

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers In The House, Pls Help / PREMIUM Grammarly Account For Sale / New Webhosting Plans You Dont Want To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.