Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming (1178 Views)

How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java / C++ Or Java: Which Way To Go? / Java Programming For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by diewpoint: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
pls i need help on c++ or java programming
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by geebengs(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hey, are u a starter in programming? Make up your mind on what programming language you want to learn first. Then we can see how you can be helped. I am a C++ programmer though.
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by cypriane: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
hey, i can give you help. where u at, lagos or some other latitude?

Sorry, this is my blog on java: http://genericjava..com, but the interface is kind of not lovely because i want to put in some codes and getting wrong results, anyway, think of the function and not the design right now. help will be right at your doorstep plus if u got any ideas
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by tascoray(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2007
Pls I need Info on Programming, I am an IT student, and I need infomation on it urgently.
My e-mail: teeray_2005@yahoo.co.uk
I looking forward to seeing ur reply.
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by Seun(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2007
Stop posting your email addresses on the forum, please.
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by Maleeq(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2007
@Poster

Could you be a little bit more specific on the help you need, cos programming(let alone C++) is too wide for a general help to be given.

Let's know where you need help, okay?
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by ogbon: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2007
;d
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by ogbon: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2007
I am a beginner in Java
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by wisemikky(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
for all you guys that say they are new to programming, well
firstly, i woud say, make up ur mind on the language you want to learn.
secondly, get books and lots of books (ebooks most prefferably for me).

if u;ve already delved in, then try taking up a project u believe u might find a bit tasking. when u jam ROCK, then u can ask for help, am available 24/7

wwaizKode! is the name
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by ogbon: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2007
Can you help with website to get ebooks on Java especially for starters.
Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by cypriane: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
The learning process involves stages that include the following:
1. the teacher teaches
2. you test your knowledge
3. you interact with the teacher when you run into problems

after much discussion with owners of computer training centres within lagos, we have decided to create a program that gives you these stages virtually and still provide the flexibility for you to learn at your pace.

Download this zipped archive to learn how we are doing it with the java language programming language.

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/96891/java%20everywhere.zip

Make your dreams come true.

If you need a demonstration of how the teacher would be, download this lesson on creating your first java application. It’s simple, it’s easy but you need to be committed.

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/96891/INTRO%20JAVA.zip

Write back. Learn java.

We intend expanding the frontiers to C++, Oracle, discrete maths, software engineering and many more.

And if you have a suggestion on partnering with us, you’re welcome.

All our students will be invited to MySpace, a great social site for interaction , whether you be new programmer, veteran or teacher programmer.
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by ogbon: 11:27am On May 05, 2007
cyprian.e the site refuse to open
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by unixman: 9:53am On May 07, 2007
Re: Pls I Need Help On C++ Or Java Programming by diewpoint: 4:48pm On May 07, 2007
i would prefer c++ since i would need it during my course in the university

(1) (Reply)

Im New N Pleeaasse Need Help On Game Programg Books / I Need Advice On How To Become A Professional Developer / I Bet You Cant Do This With Javascript, *check Out*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.