Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

In Need Of Internship For A Period Of Three Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Internship For A Period Of Three Months (274 Views)

In Need Of Internship Placement (6 Months) / Vacancies For Adhoc Staff For A Period Of 14 Days. Attractive Numeration / Desperately In Need Of Internship/job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Internship For A Period Of Three Months by omasohan(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Please, I am in need of a place where I can do internship for a period of three months to gain more experience in automobile repair and maintenance. I am open to every aspect of automobile maintenance but would prefer Trucks and Construction Equipment Repair and maintenance.

I have some basic practical knowledge of Trucks and Construction Equipment Repair and maintenance.

I would love it to be with someone(start-up) rather than a company.

I seriously need this opportunity before going back to school in December/January. I live in Lagos but I am willing to move to move to other city if I have the opportunity.

God bless you as you help

(1) (Reply)

We Can Build Your Website For E Currency, Cooprate Website Ecommerce, NGO, / Apply Now: Apply Now: Andela Recruitment 2018 / Needed For Immediate Employment - District Sales Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.