Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (1243 Views)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by axcer: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Comedian Basketmouth and wife celebrates their daughter's birthday today 8th September 2018 as she adds another year.

Shared with caption...

Happy birthday my beautiful baby. I pray your life is filled with all the beauty in the world and God’s blessings

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/comedian-basketmouths-daughter-celebrates-birthday-cute-photos

Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by axcer: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2018

Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by axcer: 3:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by LadySarah: 4:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Beautiful girl but she got the yellow teeth early.pls no offence intended

Those who are in the know,how can one avoid this?because the way I pin my own to brush them,you d think we are at war.I learnt antibiotics and genetics predisposes one to it.

No stupid person should misconstrue my post.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by gaby(m): 5:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Beautiful kid...

Happy birthday dear and enjoy your day.

Enjoy my siggy too
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Sep 08, 2018
wow happy birthday
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
LadySarah:

Those who are in the know,how can one avoid this?
mrs white teeth

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
LadySarah:

Those who are in the know,how can one avoid this?
Mrs white teeth
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by LadySarah: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2018
cassidy1996:
mrs white teeth

You are stupid!I
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Abdul3391(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Shine on baby
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Elnino4ladies: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2018
See forehead like Rhianna own Lol
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by keryj(f): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Beautiful kiss
Re: Comedian Basketmouth's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
LadySarah:

You are stupid!I
You are mad, thunder fire u agbaya oshi

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Male Celebrities Rocks Agbada At The Premiere Of Merry Men / Chika Ike Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of When She Was Small / Check List Of The 2018 Most Streamed Artist By Spotify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.