Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Cardi B Allegedly Tried To Fight Nicki Minaj At New York Fashion Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Allegedly Tried To Fight Nicki Minaj At New York Fashion Show (422 Views)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Bbnaija Jackie B Allegedly Ice Prince's Babymama / Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Allegedly Tried To Fight Nicki Minaj At New York Fashion Show by stane007: 4:52am On Sep 08, 2018
A new video making rounds online, showed the moment Cardi B allegedly tried to fight Nicki Minaj at the New York Fashion Week show last night.
Though what caused the fight is still not known, however here’s the video shared by The Shade Room below;

On the other hand, it should also be noted that HotNewHipHop reported that the trio of Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Kendall Jenner were all in New York for the fashion event, and it was gathered that they will be keeping their distance from each other amid some recent drama. Recall that Nicki Minaj had slammed Kylie Jenner for promoting Travis Scott’s tour and although she later said she loves Kylie, Kendall’s got that strong sibling love that has no mercy.

Then there were allegations of Cardi B dissing Nicki Minaj on her song snippet at a VMA After Party where she rapped: “‘I know how to do it / Get a bag, don’t I / I know how to get a bitch mad.” This came after Cardi B got called out by the Chun Li crooner, in an interview with with Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show.

https://lailasnews.com/cardi-b-allegedly-tried-to-fight-nicki-minaj-at-new-york-fashion-show-last-night-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Cardi B Allegedly Tried To Fight Nicki Minaj At New York Fashion Show by queensera(f): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Why angry
Re: Cardi B Allegedly Tried To Fight Nicki Minaj At New York Fashion Show by axcer: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Apologise For Saying I’ll Drink Beer If Harrysong Dies – Ex-manager / Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth and His Wife At His 40th Birthday Party / New Catch! Korede Bello Pictured With A Ugandan Girl After A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.